Scout x depressed! Reader

Your POV
Inside...That's all I can think of right now.

The rest of the mercs were outside doing their normal shenanigans.While I'm just inside thinking about life and what's the point of such mess.

Yes I do talk with them, is just that I can't put away what happened before I joined The REDs and work for Team Fortress Industry's.It hasn't been able to leave my mind...

Flash back

"YOUR NOTHING BUT A DISGRACE!" My mom yelled, slapping me multiple times, cutting me multiple times, HATING me multiple times.

My mom never cared about me...her only child...and cared about herself.Blaming me because of my dad's absences...HURTING me because of his absences.

"IM SICK OF YOU AND YOUR FOOLISHNESS! YOUR NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE!" More pain and violence followed, only causing me to grow sick of living in such place.

"OH LOOK AT HER STRUGGLE!" All peers yelled aloud as each and everyone of them pushed, pulled, and hit directly at me.Not one single soul cared at that school, not even friends, causing me to harm myself...even more than before.

Each day after school I already know what to expect.Getting abused by mom, and causing even more harm to myself.

I have cuts all along my wrist, stomach, thighs and ankles...I can't help it...I can't stop it.

"THIS IS WHY YOU DONT BELONG HERE!!!" My mom yelled.I stepped up for myself for once in my miserable life. "I'm sick of you...this is why I'm leaving this house...I'm through with your bullshit."
I said in the most emotionless tone and walked off to my room.

"COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!"

I began to back up items I needed.Such as clothing, hygiene products, my phone, laptop and cords that went along with my electronics.It was what I truly wanted, and it is what I'll truly get.

I left through the window that was located in my room, I didn't say nothing make to my abusive mother...but just left in the pitch of darkness that is now eating me whole...

................................................................
Sorry if it was short! It's just to let y'all know that I am continuing things! And that I'm not dead....hehehe