1: Caydence

I hadn't gotten any sleep the night before.  I had been sitting here in bed, My music blasting, as I tuned the rest of the world out.

"Caydence?" I could hear the faint mumble of my moms voice over the loud music.  I turned it up even louder.

"Caydence!" She yelled as she snatched one of my ear buds out.

"What?!" I snapped, It came out harsher then it was ment too.

"Did you stay up all night agin?!" She asks, giving me a cold glare.  I roll my eyes.

"Yeah? And?" I say, knowing her expectations. 

Her face turns tomato red, then I felt a sharp sting on my cheek.

She slapped me!

"WHAT THE HELL MOM!?" I yell, snatching the other ear bud out my ear and standing up facing her.

"YOU dont use that language in this house do you understand?!" She says, teeth clentched.

"Yeah, I fucking understand." I snap, as I grab my phone along wiht my ear buds and push past her, Grabbing a black sweat shirt hanging on the back of my study chair.

"GET BACK HER NOW!" Mother yells.  I stop dead in my tracks, then turn around to face her. 

She stands their, looking pissed.

"What?!" I asked, lots of annoyance in my tone.

"I have to get ready for MY job!  The job that is giving you a roof over OUR head!  the job that is giving US food to eat! The job that-"  I cut her off.

"The job that made dad leave." I say glaring at her. "Yeah, I'm pretty damn sure I remember THAT job!" I add before walking out the door. I heard her huff as I slammed the door shut.

I hadn't grabbed any school clothes from my room, just this sweatshirt, and there is no way in hell I'm going to school the first day of my last year wearing baggy ass shorts and a sweatshirt.

I pull out my phone and click on my friends contact: Sarah.

Me: Hey.
Sarah: Hey gurlll!!!
Me: Can i stop bye real quick? there is no way in hell i'm going back inside the hell hole of my house.
Sarah: Yes! You don't even gotta ask! I'll unlock the door right now! just come upstairs into my room when you get here.
Me: Alright, thanks. Bye!!
Sarah: Hugs and kisses, Bye!

I walk into the drive way and get onto my motorcycle. Then I drive off to Sarah house.

                                                                                                            this is caydence: