7th lock

Mind you, Japan drives on the left side of the road.

Jungkook focus

They had all gone out to spy on the delivery entrance, that Namjoon's agent had pointed out to them, tin order to find a way how to get Hoseok and Taehyung into the building as one of the restaurant staffs. Even though the two men's goals were different, Taehyung going for the safe and Hoseok for Yamamoto, they would both slip in as waiters given that it was impossible to pass the front gate security as a businessman.

How the dress code of their disguise looked like had been easy to find out on the internet because the restaurant offered a catering service for business events of companies outside of the tower and was advertising with many photos of their staff and past events. Their plan now was to find out whether they could slip in via the delivery entrance while the staff was receiving the food for the evening of the D-day.

Thus, Taehyung had sent Jungkook out to install a small camera in the bushes next to the back entrance, so that they could watch the movements. It had been quite the struggle. The tower was not only checking their gateway with one camera but also the small path between the building's wall and the bushes with a second one. Hence, Jungkook had crawled from a blind area to the gateway through the bushes on his stomach. It had felt like being at a boot camp, especially because of the freezing temperatures and the damp ground. But it also had been extremely exciting, and now they were able to check the happenings on a phone screen without freezing their toes off and with slurping on Starbucks Christmas specials.

The first delivery had probably already happened considering that the restaurant offered breakfast lunch and dinner. But they were interested whether there would be a second delivery, because if Taehyung and Hoseok slipped in later, they could minimize the probability of being discovered while waiting.

"Why aren't we gonna use the garage as entrance?" Hoseok asked, keeping one eye on the phone screen in Taehyung's hand while sipping on an Azuki Matcha Frappuccino.

To Jungkook the garage also seemed to be the perfect way to get in without being noticed, but he was sure the two conmen had a reason for making him crawl in the dirt to monitor the back entrance.

To his surprise it was the KFC agent who answered. "Because there's a metal gate at the entrance that can only be opened with a remote control and the exit of the elevator is in the lobby outside the security check, so it's pointless to go in there," he explained showing that he was well-informed about the house.

"How come you know?" Hoseok asked curious, speaking Jungkook's mind.

"My agent tried to get in, too," Namjoon said with a bitter expression. "He passed the gate but had to give up when he saw where the elevator ended. He told me that there's not even a single door in the whole garage apart from emergency exits that lead back to the streets around the area."

"Sick," Hoseok murmured impressed while Jungkook wondered what that tower needed such strict security measures for. It definitely was well-concepted, too well for his own liking, but now he understood why Yamamoto would stow the documents here; the tower was like a fortress.

Yoongi lifted his head from his Surface, on which he had been tapping away the whole time they had spent here. "That's not just sick, that silly," the hacker growled. "Who needs such strict security measures for some law firms and computer companies? The only justification for such caution would be a national institution that disguises itself inside the tower as a normal company. Annoying. That's what it is."

Namjoon chuckled quietly at the hacker's outburst before he said, "It seems to do its job perfectly well, doesn't it?"

And Taehyung looked like he had to suppress a smile as well which made Jungkook wonder if there was anything that could discourage the his teacher or if the artist simply assumed to be successful in any case. If that was Taehyung's recipe to success, Jungkook still had a long way to go, because all he could see were obstacles and what-ifs.