03|Lacrosse

I walk in the changing room, and the smell of sweat, grass and mud enters in my nostrils. Around me, the boys are all shirtless.
"Hey guys,"I say, walking towards my locker. 

Seeing shirtless guys, it's not a problem anymore...  Once I would have tucked my head down and would have been super embarrassed, now I've familiarized... Four years of seeing these guys shirtless... Their bodies have changed a lot, now they all have six-packs and strong arms.

I take off my shirt as I search for my athletic shirt in my locker. We only wear the team's uniform when there's game night. The guys start staring at me, as always, making my cheeks turn red.

"Hey stop staring,"Dylan says embracing me. "Dylan," I mutter staring in his blue eyes.
"Stop being possessive," I whisper as I start caressing his portentous back. "I just want you,"I whisper near his ear. I make my way to his lips and start kissing him.

"How many times do I have to tell you guys!!" someone shouts, making my face flinch

I turn around to see Mr. McCall. His  face is slightly red and rigid. "What are you doing in the boys changing room?" he asks staring at my bra. "I've always changed here with them! Plus there's not a girls lacrosse changing room," I mutter putting on my workout shirt.

I look towards Dylan. His knuckles are as white as snow, from clenching his fists too hard and he grits his teeth from the effort to remain silent. I gently grab his hand and with my thumb I start to trace lines in his soft palm.

"I've never heard in my whole life, of a girl changing with the boys...  but let's move on...So today, after discussing with Mr.Centin about your abilities, I've assigned each of you a role. The roles might change throughout the year... The midfielders are Dylan, James and Ethan, the defenders are Adam, Zach and Justin, the goalie and team captain, for now, is Jackson, and the attackers are Liam and Jesse," Mr.McCall says.

"Sir what about me?" I ask.
"Well, I first need to see your abilities,"he mutters "If you're not good or strong enough, you're out".
"Last year she was the team's captain, she's an amazing player,"Jackson says.
"Well, I don't care ," Mr. McCall replies.
My cheeks start to heat up as my heart starts beating fast.
"Bastard,"I hiss under my breath.
"Something to say Miss Stewart?"he asks staring deep into my eyes.
"No" I say with a hoarse tone.
"Great let's get going" he shouts clapping.

After workout

I sag onto the cold metal bench, sweat skating down my back and sides. My head is pounding heavily and my face feels as if someone has just smashed it.

The stink of my soaked shirt and the guys shirts is almost enough to knock me out cold. My gaze stays on my worn blue sneakers as the boys start to change.
"Tired?" someone asks.

I look up to see Mr.McCall. How come he be so handsome and annoying at the same time? "No,"I lied. 
"I see,"he smirked.

"You should workout more and lose some fat"

I clench my jaw, as I feel something hot in my neck. He starts to laugh and walks away.

I stand up, not feeling my legs and arms anymore. I limp to my locker as Mr. McCall starts talking.
"So class, today's training wasn't hard, since it was your first day back in. If you feel as if your pretty much dying, then it means that this sport isn't for you,"he says staring at me.
I shift my gaze to my shirt, noticing that there's a big sweat stain. I look around and notice that only me and Liam look devastated.
"I wanted to see your abilities and I'm pretty pleased with some of you, with others though..." he coughs." You're all going to keep the roles that I assigned earlier... Miss Stewart, for now you are an attacker... but if something goes wrong you're immediately out."
Is he joking?
"After tomorrow, we'll go to the school gym and workout, since some of you need to get fitter,"he says.

I change quickly and grab my stuff

"Hey babe, can you give me a ride home?" I ask Dylan.
"Sure" he says, placing his arm around my waist.

"By sir!"me and the boys mutter in unison, exciting the changing room.
"Remember tomorrow you two have detention,"he shouts.
Dylan tightens his grip on my waist as he kisses my head.
"That man hates you guys ," Liam says.
"He wants to kick her out of the team," Jackson mutters staring at me.
"but we're not going to let him do it" Dylan murmurs cupping my face with his hands, and kissing my mouth.