Pond Life after Manhattan

"Raggedy Man, goodbye" I turn to see his pleading face, begging me not to go...and then darkness.

A/N I've never done this before, this is my first! Hope you like it!

I sat up on the cold pavement, there was no one around. I stood up and ran quickly to the nearest bin. A newspaper. Good. Right. Date date date. Ah hah. April 23rd, 1936. Hmm. Now to find my husband.

Rory's P.O.V

I turn around to look at Amy, still grinning from the shock of the grave with the same name as me. And see the sun setting on a street in Manhattan or what I guess is Manhattan. It looks odd, as if from a different time. I struggle to a bench, swallowing down the rising hysteria and sit down.

I turn and realise there's a man there.

"Arnold Geoffries" he puts out his hand to shake mine and I vomit ferociously into a bin. He looks at the vomit as if its a very very rude young man and says

"I suggest you come with me, that is, unless you wish to sit here in your own sick"

As I weigh up the odds of the better choice he stands up and starts walking away urgently. I make a decision to follow him and trust yet another stranger.

"Excuse me!" I shout. He gestures for me to come over there. I quickly run to where he's standing.

"What is it, sir?" He whispers anxiously.

"This is going to sound strange, but where am I?"

"Manhattan, sir"

"Which year"

"1935"

A/N I know its short, but its just a first chapter. If you like it please comment so I know someone's reading. Hope you enjoyed,

I :)