2 (JealASSy)

Chandler had his arm around Lacey as they walked around the park. "Lacey Riggs... sounds nice doesn't it?" Chandler asked her.Lacey blushed. She nodded. Chan Chan kissed her cheek, then threw a rock at a nearby zombie, causing it to blow up.

"I want to have a love with you like Liam and Benn have." Lacey says.

Chandler turned to her. "You want to hide our love? Even if its the greatest love in the world?"

"No, I don't want to hide it. I want it to be just as great."

Chandler chuckled. "That's impossible, my dear."

-

Biam was in the grab and go line. Benn didn't get breakfast this morning so they needed a snack. Liam convinced him to get grab and go because he didn't want his baby to get sick. Liam wondered if Benn really thought of him as more than a friend, or maybe their relationship truly was #NoHomo.

They got their cereal and with a quick peck on the cheek, they went to class. They didn't have this period together so they would have to power through it.

Liam went to his English class and spotted Naomi and Marissa looking his way. They knew how he felt about Benn, but he always denied anything. He envied what Marissa and Davey had. He wanted that with Benn. He wanted to hold his hand romantically in public. But more importantly, he wanted Benn to love him the way Davey loves Marissa.

Naomi turned to Marissa after seconds of eye contact with Liam. "He knows we know, I'm sure of it." Marissa frowned. "What's wrong, Marissa?"

"Davey can't hang out this week because..." She lowered her voice to a mere whisper. "He has gymnastics after school."

Well, that's what happens when your the worlds best secret gymnast. No one in the school knows and they can't. He's part of the FBI.

"I'm sorry, Marissa."

Marissa shrugged and then shot Liam. If she can't be happy with Davey then Benn can't be happy with Liam.