Meeting everyone!

Sorry it takes so long to publish,I get so caught up in reading stories that I forgot to write!Sorry!

Lolbit's P.O.V
We stepped through the door,into a lighter room,like a big gallery."Motion Sensor,Ballora Gallery"A female voice said."Who is in my room?"A motherly voice said.Out of no-where,A gigantic(height way)woman in a tutu crashed into me,sending me to the floor.She stood there,half falling over,in a ballerina pose."Who is that?!"She asked."Is it you Foxy?Because I felt a tail!"The tall woman exclaimed."Ballora open your eyes it's me,Freddy."Funtime Freddy said as she opened her eyes to reveal two black orbs,with pink glowing pupils.Her eyes were as destroyed as my old ones.She wore a blue crop top,and a pink tutu with multiple little bells dangling off of it.she had hair pulled up into a tight bun,and whenever she moved,her faceplates would shift.She wore blue ballerina flats with purple ribbons wove around each leg,to the same height and the ends dangled behind her.She said "I'm Ballora.and somewhere over there are my Minireenas.Its nice to meet you.Whats your name?""I'm lolbit."I said plainly."Who's next to meet Freddy?"I asked."Ballora can come with us if she wants he said,and we are going to Circus Baby next"He replied.The ballerina danced/walked pick one ok? behind us as we made our way to the Circus Gallery.In there there was a clown,with pigtails and a skirt,with a high crop top; sitting on stage.We approached,and she looked up from the ground,where I noticed were two babies playing."Foxy did you get a new paint job?"she asked."Nope.Whos Foxy?I'm Lolbit."I said.
"Well I'm Circus Baby,but you can call me Baby or CB."She said.
"Hey Baby,do you want to come with us to see foxy?"Freddy asked.
"Yeah sure,why not!"She exclaimed.
Off we went again.This time we went to a room identical to Ballora' s but the stages were in different places.There was a figure in the background,a fox like me.I wonder...no...it can't be.."FOXY!"Freddy Hollered.The figure came into the light,to reveal itself as..no way..