Zomb Leader Studios

Zomb Leader Studios is one of my favourite creepypasta YouTubers because they are very creative, when they make a creepypasta film they don't try to copy the original source material, they make their own version of the creepypasta stories, and they made their own amazing creepypasta cinematic universe, sure their budget is low and some say that the acting isn't the best, but in my opinion the acting is amazing, especially with Jeff the Killer's actor Sean Norris, and their budget has increased since the 6th creepypasta film, Slender Into the void. I highly recommend you check out their stuff on YouTube it truly is amazing, and the way the characters are portrayed is excellent, Jane and Jeff are my two favorite characters in the creepypasta Zombiverse as they call it, and hopefully they can get past all that COPPA and FTC bulshit, if not then hopefully they'll makes their own website and upload their films and other stuff there, I think Zomb Leader Studios is the best channel on YouTube, and it's a shame that it isn't hugely popular, but I seriously hope their channel makes it last COPPA, because I'd really love to see the huge conclusion of the creepypasta Zombiverse.