Chapter 2- The Greeting

Nesryn gulped as they stood, clearing their throat to announce themself. "I am Nesryn Merriox, Senior Monster Hunter of the Eastern Ukrainian Region. I was assigned this cave to exterminate the vampire folk in the area. "

     The Queen stood straight up. "I am Queen Alexorna. Leader of all Vampires. You dare enter my cave and announce your arrival in terms of killing us all? Nice try. I'm not going to let you kill my people nor myself, for I have died before. I know what death is like and I know how to stop it. I'm, stronger than you, puny... Thing... What gender are you? I honestly can't tell-", the female stopped and stared at Nesryn.

     Nesryn paused before snickering. "I don't have a gender... I was born in a lab, an experiment to determine if scientists would be able to create life without a proper incubator. ", they chuckled and lifted their shirt to reveal absolutely nothing. No belly button, nothing. Just flat flesh and the basic shape of pectoral muscles on their chest.

     Alexorna stared in confusion, " What's a lab? ", she asked finally, moving closer to examine and smell the person before her.

    Nesryn stopped, " Oh right. Forgot you were 6,000 years old. A lab is an area of work for scientists. ", they smiled softly as they examined the female's moves and soft interested noises. They got a faint red blush as he felt the icy cold hand touch their side, staring as Alexorna touched their skin.

     Alexorna nodded and hummed in interest, " Crazy... They were able to make a human...? In what I'd assume to be glass...? ", she sounded bewildered, her accent showing interest and envy.

     Nesryn nodded. " Giant glass tube full of water, I'm pretty sure. Don't really remember the lab. As soon as I was born, I was punted head first into foster care and was raised with the idea that you creatures must be killed, but after meeting such a beautiful creature, I'm beginning to question my upbringing... ", they muttered the last parts of their sentences, not wanting to admit their attraction to the female.

    Alexorna's pointed ears perked to the last thirteen words of Nesryn's speech, gaining a blush of blue blood. She stared at them for a moment before grinning, her fangs catching the light and shining eerily.