Faint music plays while she sat down at her chair as she was the next act. Praying that apart from the ones she will get from her performance, a man would request her in one of the Moonlight Rooms for a bigger tip. The costumers here knew to respect the ladies, but whatever happens behind the doors in the Moonlight Rooms stays in the Moonlight Room . Most wealthy men request for the woman that fulfills their fantasy for just a few hours. Majority of them had families, amazing wives and high paid jobs. She has encountered some nights of her dancing on tipsy men to listening to a drunken middle-aged man vent to her but anything for her to make their time worth it and come back.

She was putting a bit more lipgloss on, smacking her lips to make sure the product is evenly applied on her soft, plump lips. She stared at herself in big wall mirror, taking the hairspray bottle making sure stray hairs are laid down.

"Mija," Mama Deb came in, stopping to see Athena in an iridescent, purple two piece through the mirror.

"Look at my stunna'," Mama Deb placed a hand over her heart making her way over to the petite girl in her chair. Athena smiled warmly, knowing that Mama Deb has always been so kind to her and the other girls that were working here. The not-so-old lady hugged her tightly from the back. "Mama, you're gonna ruin my body shimmer," Athena laughed.

"Oh, don't worry bout that mija. But apparently there's a very wealthy man in the house tonight, a foreigner even," Mama explains nonchalantly as she re-applies body shimmer on Athena's shoulders and upper back.

"Hm, what's the very wealthy man's name?" She says her eyebrows wiggling with a smile playing on her lips.

"Darren Stills or something like that," Mama shrugged. Athena frowns, not because of what Mama said but if that is his name... her train of thought was broken from the clap of Mama beside her, "Okay mija, you better go out there and show 'em what you got!"

Athena carefully got out of her seat and thanked Mama before heading to the backstage curtain. It was dark, DJ Vaney turned the mic on, "Alright, alright, the last act of the night gentlemen!" Pausing as the horny, drunk men yelled and cheered.

"Give it up for the stunner, Bebe!" She steps out the curtain, made her way to the big pole, front and center of the stage. Music started playing and the spotlight flashed on her. She slowly looked up at the bright light, causing a silhouette of the hollering men. She felt powerful, having all these men throw their money at her.

Holding a sensual facade, moving with the music. Shaking her ass in front of a man's face, causing him to throw money all over her. She may have been small but she knew how to move, hypnotizing those who get to witness.

Swinging effortlessly on the pole, making all the men envy the inanimate object. Back on the stage floor, her own hands feeling up her body. She gets on all fours crawling to a man who had a sash on. She pointed at him, curling her finger.

"Come here papi," she spoke, looking at him through her lashes. His friends rooting "Bachelor, Bachelor" and pushing him towards her, she shook her ass, feeling his shaky hands put a folded pile of money in her bra strap. She winked at him and did her last move as a carousel spin to a split. She stood to her high heeled feet and bowed in front of the infectious cheers from the hyped crowd. She blew kisses and walked off the stage steps. Her hands felt cold, she always got nervous after her performance. Shaking it off, she smiled and greeted usual costumers. Walking by her co-workers doing what they're supposed to do on men, she strides to the bar.