lvii. | matthew 5:5

ELLA SMILED AT Glenn in pure happiness for she was finally able to look at him without having the fear of being killed, then she smiled at Maggie and Tara, who were talking to Brandon, in appreciation for keeping him safe and bringing him back to ...

ELLA SMILED AT Glenn in pure happiness for she was finally able to look at him without having the fear of being killed, then she smiled at Maggie and Tara, who were talking to Brandon, in appreciation for keeping him safe and bringing him back to her even though the only reason she found him again was because he was trapped in the train for one, and for two, because he wrote it on the side of a building that he was heading to Terminus aka the Human Meat Processor. "Hey, hey, have you even ate anything yet?" she asked him as they walked through the green and empty forest after waking up for the day, holding onto some weapons Glenn gave her to protect herself for when they got caught in some kind of predicament.

He laughed, stepping over a branch to not make any noise to attract some walkers. He would rather today be a very simple day, just walking and talking. No fighting anything, anyone. "No, not yet." he informed. He looked at his pack, then at her. "I don't think there's enough rations in here to actually eat first thing in the morning. I think I'll have to wait when its midday or before I go to sleep tonight. In the meantime, I'll be foaming at the mouth whenever someone else eats their rations for the day." he sighed, thinking of some five-star top-tier food he wanted to devour in his mouth.

Upon hearing some branches snapping in half behind a tree, everyone stopped what they were doing and aimed their guns at what lingered there. When the figure stepped out, it was only Daryl. Ella dropped her gun in relief it wasn't one of the cannibals or a random walker. She felt the same way Glenn did. She just wanted a simple day of walking and talking with no fighting something. "We surrender." Daryl held his hands up, holding a trap full of rabbits and squirrels, before he and Rick walked away. Everyone slowly followed behind the pair of friends.

Ella turned to Glenn with a bored look on her face. "Wanna play I Spy?" she asked him, biting the top of her lip to peel away the skin on her lips since it was starting to fall off anyway.

"Sure. I'll start," he looked around the place with a grin. "I spy something. . . brown."

Ella confidently smiled. "Tree stump."

He shook his head.

"What?" she gasped. "What the hell is it then?"

He smiled again. "A squirrel."

Ella clicked her tongue. She looked around the area, her eyes landing on Rosita. "I spy with my little eye, something grey."

"Rick's shirt." he nodded.

"I'm pretty sure his shirt is blue."

"No."

"Yeah."

"No."