Sunset car ride

[ This is based in an AU where Fugo never left the gang ]

The lights from the passing street lamps shone in through the windows, illuminating Fugo's face. He aimlessly gazed out the window, completely lost in thought. The only noise was the sound of the engine as the car headed further down the motorway. Narancia lay next to Fugo in the far backseat of their seven seater car, quietly snoring with his face pressed up against his window.

Ever since the newbie, Giorno, joined the gang, they'd received an extremely important mission from the boss, that was bringing his daughter to him. Once the mission was near completed, Bucciarati realised the bosses true intentions, and betrayed Passione.
It was a difficult decision for everyone, especially Fugo, but with Narancia's help he managed to stay by their side.

Bucciarati, who was driving, appeared to be the only other awake, it was around 7 pm and everyone else was utterly exhausted. The day was rough on them all. They faced their usual stand battles and other various difficulties. The gang was heading to their next location and the car ride would last a couple more hours or so. Fugo didn't feel tired enough to sleep so he took the time to arrange his thoughts.

Recently he'd been feeling weird. Not weird in an ill way, but rather a strange emotion. These strange emotions were aimed at none other than Narancia. Every since he had joined the gang, Narancia was always a ray of sunshine in Fugo's eyes. He was one of the few people who took the time to really get to know Fugo, as most people were pushed away by his aggressive behaviour. Lately, Fugo had been feeling even closer with Narancia. He felt like he wanted to get closer. Whenever he looked at Narancia, his adorable smiling face, his stomach felt weird and fluttery, and his mind lost sight of everything else.

Fugo glanced over at Narancia, still fast asleep. His face held a peaceful emotion, one so innocent and sweet that no one could dare disturb. Fugo simply gazed into his closed eyes, falling deeper into his trance. He envisioned himself, being alone with Narancia, being close to him.
So close, he could lean in and ki-

No, what the fuck? Why am I thinking this shit? If anyone knew- If Narancia knew, he'd be repulsed. It'd completely drive him away from me. I know that. So why the fuck am I thinking this?

The words flew back and fourth through Fugo's mind, making him question his own sanity.

I've never felt like this before... so why now? Why him? Why do I have to feel so fucking weird toward the only person who really cares about me?

Fugo sat there, his head in his hands. He was so confused and pissed off at himself for thinking these fucked up things.

Why?

"F-.... Fugo?"
Fugo jolted up, momentarily surprised by the sudden call of his name.
"Are you.... alright?" Narancia yawned, slowly waking up from his sleep.
"You looked... worried."
Fugo stuttered, trying to find what to say.
"Huh? O-Oh yeah. I'm fine Narancia. Just tired."
"Well if your tired, why don't you lie down? There not too much room, but you could lie down on me. I'll probably fall asleep with you anyway." Narancia suggested.

The idea of falling asleep on top of Narancia, just being that close to him, made Fugo's face heat up. He stayed silent for a few seconds, considering what to do.

"Come one, it really doesn't matter. I won't be uncomfortable or anything."
Fugo gave in to the idea.
"Okay.." he mumbled as he flopped back onto Narancia, who simply smiled.
"See? I'm not that bad of a pillow am I?" Narancia joked.
"No... not bad at all..."