Wisteria House

Wisteria House
After Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke met for the first time they went to Wisteria House to recover.

Time Skip
After Nezuko appeared.....
Zenitsu tries to approach Nezuko but Tanjiro refuses to let him in because he can't trust him the way he is behaving.

"Tanjiro you are a very good man"Zenitsu huged Tanjiro and said "But not a good brother!!!!" And suddenly he beats Tanjiro in German Suplex style

Zenitsu huged Tanjiro and said "But not a good brother!!!!" And suddenly he beats Tanjiro in German Suplex style.
"You're one of the greatest idiots I've ever seen !!! How can you do that ?!"
Zenitsu kept yelling at Tanjiro who had fainted.
After that Zenitsu tried to approach Nezuko but she was already asleep.
"Awww !! Nezuko-chan you look so pretty !!"
When Zenitsu was approaching Nezuko, he touched Inosuke's leg unintentionally.
"This Wild Boar really has grown up on the mountain! He doesn't even know how to sleep."
But unfortunately Inosuke woke up from his sleep.
He watched Tanjiro lay fainted and Zenitsu approaching Nezuko.
"I knew from the beginning!This coward is a traitor, he killed Gonpachiro and now want to kill me!"
Inosuke moved fast and punched Zenitsu "Fight me you coward!"
The frightened Zenitsu seeks Tanjiro's help but he has fainted.
"What the hell Inosuke?!I am Zenitsu did you forget!"
"Monitsu you are finished!!"
Inosuke grab his swords and run toward Zenitsu.

"What the hell Inosuke?!I am Zenitsu did you forget!""Monitsu you are finished!!"Inosuke grab his swords and run toward Zenitsu

Inosuke started chasing Zenitsu who was screaming around the house. Zenitsu managed to hide in a room and Inosuke couldn't find him.
"You are a man with no honor Coward !!! Show me your face and fight like men !!"

Inosuke waited for Zenitsu but he is not appeared.
"I see!!Beast Breathing Seventh Fang:Spatial Awareness."
After Inosuke found Zenitsu he ran to him and jump to kill him but the old granny was there.
"What the...!Heyyyy you old witch can you let me to do my job!"
Old granny was to calm
"It is already time for slep!I can help you to fall in slep!"
Inosuke got angry
"You must be a traitor too so im gonna crush you too!"
The old granny was to calm down again
"You have to fall asleep in order to recover!"
Now Inosuke was confused

!Heyyyy you old witch can you let me to do my job!"Old granny was to calm"It is already time for slep!I can help you to fall in slep!"Inosuke got angry"You must be a traitor too so im gonna crush you too!"The old granny was to calm down again"You ...

"Aaaahhhhh my brain!"
Inosuke fled, but collided with Zenitsu.
"You again"
"Inosuke calm down please!"
At that moment the old granny approached.
"What can I help you with?"
They both shouted and ran away frightened from granny.

Next Morning...
Tanjiro woke up and took care of Nezuko but he noticed that Inosuke and Zenitsu were not there. He immediately went out and saw Inosuke and Zentsu sleeping together on a tree.
"Hey guys wake up! What are you doing there?"
They woke up and Zenitsu sat down from the tree.
"Tanjiro forgive me for what I did yesterday. As for sleeping on the tree that granny is a real de-."
Inosuke approached them.
"Gonpachiro this house is haunted we need to leave immediately!"
Tanjiro was surprised but guessed what might have happened.Granny approached them suddenly
"Good morning! Breakfast is ready!"
Zenitsu ran away scared and Inoske tried to hit the old granny but Tanjiro stopped him.

While they were eating breakfast.....
"Guys there's nothing wrong here don't be scared."
Tanjiro tried to calm the boys down but Inosuke took his words for insult.
"What the hell are you saying !! I'm Inosuke Hashibira and I'm not afraid of anything!
"Then why are you keeping away from the old granny?"
"She's too weak to fight me I don't have to deal with her."
"But why did you sleep in the tree then?"
Inosuke look confused
"Why the hell are you asking me Kentaro ask that coward that is behind you."
"Just admit you're afraid of this old granny you damn Wild Boar!"
Zenitsu became angry and feuding with Inosuke while Tanjro seemed happy watching his friend together.

I hope you enjoyed this part.Please vote my story and comment for your opinion.