Chris Bourne.

The rain drops hit against your window repeatedly as you lay there in bed with your boyfriend laying beside you. His one arm hooked around your waist and his legs intertwined with yours. You smiled as he cuddled in closer, his blonde hair a mess upon his head as he kissed your forhead. "Morning baby" he mumbled as he opened his eyes. "Morning Chris." you giggled as his tired state. he was like this every morning, he'd cling to you and try and sleep for the longest time possible whilst making you stay with him. You'd been together for almost 6 months now and they'd been the best 6 months of your life.

You sat up in an attempt to get out of bed but it wasnt long till a pair of muscular arms wrapped around your body and pulled you back down. You fell onto Chris' chest, that familiar scent filling your nose. "I love you so so much" he said as he leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. His kisses had always been your favourite thing. They were perfect. Full of love and passion. Your lips moved in sync, like they was ment to be. You pulled back smiling, six months and he still gave you butterflies just like day one. "I love you too." You said as you lay back down, instead of getting up like you had first intended. After all lying here with Chris was your favourite thing to do. You took one last look at him before closing your eyes again. Them soft pink lips, that messy hair, every detail, beautiful. And he was all yours.