Chapter 5

Grenda P.O.V

were is candy and mabel ?????

Maybe they are down stairs

*runs down stairs* I dont see them ? Maybe stan or soos knows were they are ?

Grenda: stan ???????

Soos????

Soos: yo bro what up calm down you screaming ?

Stan: ya what is it your bothering the customers ?!

Grenda: have you seen Mabel or Candy ???

Stan: no sorry kido maybe they went to go look in the forest or something ?

Soos: ya ... and if not their go scan the room or something maybe they left you a note were to meet them ?

Grenda: I am going to go check

Grenda P.O.V

They werent in the woods so weew are they??

Man they normally never leave without telling me ?!

Ok well I will just go check if they left me a note or something.

*goes to mabel room* hmmm lets see

.... ok well this room ... I'm s clean nothing here !!!

*looks under the pillow*

Oh a note ... this isn't their hand writing though ?

Note :
Dear pines,
I am going to be taking mabel and her friend to see some one important so dont worry I will be watching them and we will be back.
From bill,

Grenda P.O.V

What ?!?!!?!?!

I better show this to stan I dont think he knows about this or does he ??????

And who is bill ????

*runs down stairs*

Grenda: stan !!!!!

STAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan P.O.V

I know that man vocie ?!

God what is it now ?

Stan: yes ?

Grenda: do you know if mabel was supposed to go anywhere today?

And who is bill ?

Stan P.OV

Bill ?!?!?!

Man oh man I saw this coming mabel wouldn't come back here if it wasnt important especially since that day so I am guessing she did something fullish and got candy involved ... at least she is not alone and that she can handle it ... I hope

God dammit bill I am goinh to give you a verbal hand sign if I see you again and I will kill you no destroy younif you do anything to mabel !

ok got to clam down and take a deep breath got to figure out what to say to her an now candys family ... Mabel I hope this is important you might have just gotten in a big mess.

Stan: oh yes I forgot she was going to go see cousin bill and I suppose candy was awake and mabel offered her to come along

Grenda: why not me ?

Stan: well ... you were asleep so I am sure she didnt want to wake you up.

Grenda: oh I see ... so when they be coming back ?

Stan: hmmmm ... they should be back in a week or two but if not I will tell as soon as they are back.

Grenda: oh i see well thanks stan ... oh I will go tell candys mom and dad !?

Stan: wait ... I will go tell them dont worry so you can go grabe all you stuff and I take care of it ... and ... never mind

Grenda: ok ...

Grenda P.O.V

*walks up stairs*

I wonder why mabel had to leave so suddenly and I wish she would have told me or took me with her ...

I wonder ... stan isnt really telling me alot I just hope I will see them soon.

*picks up photo*

Man candy Mabel I miss you I just have such a strange feeling ...

Maybe it is just my imagination ... well I better start packing

*packs up and goes down stairs*

Stan: bye kido

Grenda: bye tell me right away as soon as their back please

Stan P.O.V

Good luck mabel get back well and I hope the same for candy ... and don't blame your self.