A new start

(Edited)
.:Notice at the end, please read. As it is important to the book. Thank you:.
---
Lucy's POV.
---
"Hey Mira, can I get the usual?" I asked, sitting myself down on a bar stool. In return I got a 'Tch', I sighed it's been like this after a few months since Lisanna came back from the 'dead'. The only one to acknowledge me now is Wendy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, Exceeds: Pantherlily, Happy and Carla, Raijinshū, and Master.

I try to speak to Team Natsu, but everytime I tried they would make a excuse, or they would be to busy hanging out with Lisanna. Except Gray and the others. Lisanna on the other hand just gives me a death glare or a smirk. I was so lost in thought, I did realize Mirajane was right in front of me in till she banged the drink on the bar. Making me flinch. I didn't say anything, as I sat there zipping on flavorful drink.

I looked to my left to see Team Natsu coming right at me, I sighed knowing something bad was going to happen. I scanned the group before they came to a stop, the first thing I noticed was Natsu. Clinging on to his right arm like a snake was lisanna. To his left was Erza who, of course, had a straight face on. In the back of them I see Gray, Wendy, and the Exceeds: Carla and Happy. I knew something bad was going to happen once I saw their face experience; Angry and Sad.

I keeped looking at them as they came to a stop besides me, making me turn my body so I can look straightly at them. "Hey Lucy, just letting you know you're off Team Natsu." Natsu said with a straight but apologizing..? Face. My eyes grew a bit, but I knew this was coming and I was prepared for it. I shrugged, "that's fine. I was thinking of leave anyways." I said in a bored tone. In the corner I saw Lisanna's eye twitch, I mentally smirk. I believe she didn't think I could handle thus so well.

I stood up and was about to walk away, but lisanna decided to talk. "What's wrong? You going to go cry? Just face it, only strong people are aloud in this team." Lisanna said with a smug look, I sniffled out a laugh and turned around. "Then why are you in the team?" I asked looking at lisanna, she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"It's obvious, isn't it? I'm stronger then you, and everybody knows it." Lisanna said with cocky grin. I laughed, "cocky aren't you. Want to test your theory? I challenge you to a fight." I said, making everyone look at us. "Fine let's go." Lisanna said. "Animal Soul: Cat!" She chanted as she changed into half a cat. As she did so, she charged at grabbing my celestial keys and pushing my back, making me stumble a bit but didn't lose balance. She wiggled the keys a little making them jingle, "Looks like I won, you can't do anything with out these!" Lisanna said with a laugh throwing them in the air then catch them, repeating the process.

"We'll see about that!" I said getting in my fighting stance, putting my left hand out gliding it to my left. Like if I had a ket in my hand. "Open gate of the Lion, Loke!" I chanted as a door bell rang, puffing right next to me was Loke I'm a cloud of smoke. "You summoned me, princess?" Loke said grabbing my hand with sparkles in his eyes. I nodded my head, "Yes, it's time to show them what I've been doing these pass months." I said moving my hand out of his hand, and got my whip out. Wasting no time, I lashed my whip at Lisanna. Making sure it was tightly around her. "B-but how?! I took away your keys! You shouldn't have been able to summone him!" She cried out, as she tried to wiggle out of the whip. Making her drop the keys, as she struggled against the whip.

"Lucy let her go!" Natsu roared as he ran towards us, but got stopped by a invisible wall. Looking at it closely, it was a ruin. Made by your one and only, Freed Justine. I turned to see Freed and the rest of the group watching, nodded towards him. Which he returned. I turned back to Lisanna, back to business. "Loke it's time to teach her, her lesson." I said nodding at him, which he nodded back. "Alright let's go, Regulus Impact!" He shout, aiming at Lisanna.

Once the smoke cleared we see Lisanna on the ground panting. I nodded to Loke, dismissing him as he went back to the celestial world. Knowing that Loke didn't use his full power or else Lisanna would be passed out and have more injuries then she has now.
I walked towards her, and picked up my keys that were right next to her. I examined them then started walking, seeing as they weren't hurt or damaged in the little process we had.

I was about to leave, but Natsu stopped me. "Why did you do that to Lisanna?!" Natsu asked in rage. I looked at him blankly, "I challenged her to a battle. She accepted. We fought, that's what we're supposed to do. Idiot." I said flicking his head making him stumble a bit.

After that Natsu got mad, and I'm pretty sure it was at me. "Leave." He said in a fit of rage, I took a step back not wanting to fight him at the moment. "I was about too." I said, as I was about threw the doors of the guild hall. "No. Leave the guild. You don't belong here." Natsu said walking towards Lisanna.

Natsu's POV.
"No. Leave the guild. You don't belong here." I said but instantly regretted it, but something washed over me making me forget the feeling.
"Maybe you're right." I heard Lucy mumble.

"Lucy you don't have to listen to him! His a idiot! He doesn't know what his saying" Grey shout, making me turn to him. "What you say, Ice princess!" I yelled glaring at him.

"Lucy-san, don't listen to him! Don't leave!" I turn around to see Wendy run towards Lucy and hug her tightly. "Yeah Bunnygirl, you don't have to listen to him at all! His a retarded flamebrain!" Gajeel shout out in his conner.

"No it's okay guys, really. I'll be fine. I'll go travel for awhile." Lucy said with a small smile, she turned and glared at me then turned to Master.

Lucy's POV.
"Master I'll be leaving the guild"  I said, looking at him. "Would you be coming back my child?" He asked, with concerned eyes. I thought for a moment, "I don't know" I answered truthfully. "Very well, I'll let you be on your way." He said, waving his hand where I had my guild mark. In a matter of seconds it was gone. I stared at my hand for a bit, then thanked him.

"Goodbye, Minna." I said with a small smile, as I walked out of the guild doors.
A new start beginning now.
-_-_-_-_-
me: so how was it was a good with the first story I made >_<
Lucy: it was good but why did you kick me out of team natsu?
me: don't worry it's going to get better ( Pats Lucy's head)
Lucy: okay if you say so...
me: ok can know do that disclaimer
Lucy: ok love-chan (LOVE_BOOMER) does not own fairy tail if she did she would pair every guy she like with me!!!

(Edited)
.:Sorry about the last part kinda rushed. 3:10 A.M where I am. I'll try to edit this book whenever I can. :):.

.:WARNING/NOTICE:.
• Their is going to be a lot of changes in this book. While I'm editing them you will see changes in it.
• Also Lucy is still going to be as powerful as ever. Because who doesn't love a overpowered Lucy? XD

.:That is all, my beautiful/handsome kōhai's~×!:.

.:Edited on:.
•June 21, 2016
  06/21/16