she's all mine

A/N: Kind of a continuation of "think of me" in the sense that their relationship is private. This takes place the next day. Also I'm sick so sorry if this is shitty 

"i've been walking through a world gone blind

can't stop thinking of your diamond mind"

________________

Billie and I had just celebrated our two year anniversary yesterday. We'd given each other gifts, and I still couldn't believe how I lucky I was to be dating someone so talented and beautiful.

Waking up, I turned around to face Billie and was met by the sight of her still asleep. My movement must have woken her up, though, because her eyes slowly fluttered open. 

"Hey baby," she whispered, her voice groggy, "Why are you up so early?"

I swept a strand of hair away from her face and glanced at the clock. "It's not early babe, it's almost eight. Don't you have an interview today?"

And with that she was suddenly wide awake. Pushing the covers off of herself, she lept up and ran to the bathroom. With a small chuckle I turned onto my back. Billie has been excited for this interview for a while now, even though I don't understand why. It's no different from ones she's done in the past, but for some reason she always gets excited whenever it's mentioned

* * * * * 

After getting dressed and eating breakfast, Billie, Maggie, and I piled into the car and headed to the interview. Ever since we had started dating, Billie would always ask me to come with her to whatever it was she was going to, whether it be an interview, meet and greet, or even a photoshoot. If any of her fans saw us, they just assumed I worked for her because we barely ever interacted in front of them. 

Glancing over at her, I saw that she was twisting her fingers together and continuously rubbing her hands - a sign that I had learned meant she was nervous. Reaching over, I squeezed her arm. 

"You okay?" I asked. 

She jumped a little, as if she had been lost in thought. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." She gave me a smile that was meant to reassure me, but all it did was make me more worried. Billie had never been anxious for an interview, and the fact that she won't tell me what's going on can only mean something bad. 

I pressed a kiss against her cheek and decided not to ask her about it anymore. 

Soon we arrived at the studio and Billie was whisked away to hair and makeup. After a while she appeared on the set as Maggie and I watched from our places behind the cameras. As Billie looked over at me, I gave her a smile, hoping to ease her worry. 

As the cameras began rolling, the interviewer started by introducing her. "Hello everyone, today I'm here with Billie Eilish!"

Billie gave the camera a small wave and a smile.

The interviewer turned towards her. "So Billie, you've just been nominated for six Grammys! Congratulations!"

"Thank you, it's honestly such a shock. Just to be nominated is amazing. Like I don't even care if I win you know? It's the nomination that matters." The grin on her face hinted at just how happy she was. When we had found out the first thing she'd done was scream, and then she had given me a bruising kiss. The shock still hadn't seem to wear off. 

The interviewer asked her more questions, until finally 30 minutes later we were at the last one.

"Alright Billie so final question. This is one that the fans have been wanting to ask for a while now. Do you have a boyfriend?"

I was used to the routine answer. We had decided to keep our relationship private, because I didn't want to deal with fans harassing me and haters criticizing me. Another reason was that Billie wasn't ready to come out to the world, and I respected that. So whenever this question came up I always knew what to expect. 

Despite all that, what Billie said was quite the opposite. 

Letting out a nervous laugh, she glanced down at her hands and then back up to the interviewer. "No, I don't have a boyfriend. But I do have a girlfriend." 

The interviewer couldn't hide her shock, despite the need to stay professional. "Well this is a surprise! I think I can speak for myself and your fans when I say that even though this isn't what we expected, we support you 100%. Can you tell us more about her?"

I could visibly see the relief pouring over her. "Thank you, honestly I didn't feel comfortable before coming out because I was afraid of the response from my fans. But I know a lot of them struggle with accepting themselves, and I hope that I can help them be proud of their sexuality." She turned to the camera. "About my girlfriend - god, where do I even start?" Her adorable smile would have made me laugh if I hadn't been in shock at the moment. 

Hearing her reveal our relationship in front of a camera, on an interview, is so unexpected that I don't even know how to react. From the corner of my eye I see Maggie turn towards me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" She whispers. 

"I- yeah, I'm fine." I manage. 

On set, Billie continues. "She's amazing. We've been together for about two years now, and she's been so supportive through all of it. If she wasn't here then I don't know where I'd be right now," the interviewer let out an aw. "She beautiful, funny, and so kind like if it wasn't for her I swear to god I'd be a complete bitch. She makes me a better person, and I'm so thankful to her for that." 

At this point, she has a huge smile on her face and her dimples are on full display. The interviewer asks, "I'm really happy for you. Do you think the fans will get to see her anytime soon?"

Billie glances at me, offstage. "Actually, they'll get to see her right now." And with that she leaves her seat in front of the camera and walks towards me. All I can do is stare at her, frozen in my seat. When she gets to me she crouches down and takes my hands in her own. 

"Babe . . . I know we didn't talk about this but I'm tired of hiding you from my fans. I want the whole world to know that an amazing girlfriend I have." Reaching up, she cups my cheek. "If you don't want to go in front of the cameras then I completely understand. But I want you to know that I love you and I'll never be ashamed of being with you."

Taking a deep breath, I put my hand on top of hers. "I don't even know what to say right now . . . but Billie I'm so proud of you for coming out like this. If you want me to, then yes I'll go in front go the cameras."

A grin quickly overtakes her features, and she pulls me onto the set with her. Sitting down on her chair, she pulls me onto her lap and wraps her arms around my waist with her chin perched on top of my shoulder. 

The interviewer smiles, as if she still can't believe what's happening. "Hi, it's so nice to meet you!"

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you too! I honestly wasn't expecting this today, but-" I glance at Billie's happy face next to mine, "You never really know what to expect when you're dating Billie Eilish."

We all laugh. Billie turns towards the camera. 

"I bet you didn't expect her to be this gorgeous huh?" A blush covered my cheeks. "Anyway, I'm Billie Eilish and this is my girlfriend." 

She leaned towards the camera, whispering, "And she's all mine."

A/N: Holy shit 5000 reads? I love you guys