New Beginnings

"In WhiteHawk"

It had been 2 years since Nesera left Meereen leaving was hard because she left a lot of friends and people who were close to her and there was one person who was close to her heart that she never forgot over the years and that was Daario Naharis she had heard that he eventually Joined Daenerys on her Journey's and had some what of a relationship but after that nothing she heard Daenerys had set sail for Westeros and after that no news after that she was curious if Daario remained in Meereen but no word yet still Daario was hard to forget especially all the nights they had shared intimately in bed but she had other matters to attend to and that was her village

Sera and Nesera had entered her village gate "I don't know Nesera seems quiet" Nesera found that strange she knew she had been gone a long time but never this long enough for people not to be around as they looked around they saw nothing but ashes and corpses must from the villagers that were burnt down as a result of the massacre that Alexander had set a blaze most of the villages had been burnt to the ground Sera was in shock "your excellence take a look at this" Nesera was shocked children had been tortured and burnt there was truly no-one left she and Sera were the only survivors left Nesera felt alone.

"near the Pathway"

Daario felt like he had been traveling for weeks it seemed he tried to remain in Meereen but it wasn't for him he knew Nesera had to be close he missed her a lot separating was the hardest thing they had to do but it had to be done sure he became Daenerys lover for a time being but it wasn't meant to be maybe Nesera got it wrong although he missed touching her kissing her and controlling her body he couldn't wait to see her again he wondered how her village was doing.

Nesera knew this had to be test to her faith since leaving the red temple but why would the lords of the lights punish her now Sera was still in shock "this can't be what's left of the village" Nesera "apparently it is no thanks to Alexander's handy work god this is a mess" suddenly she heard a friendly voice "weren't you the one who told me not to let fear define who we are" Nesera smiled "Daario Naharis" she hugged him gently Daario smiled at her "it's good to see you whoa what happened here" Nesera sighed "it's what's left of my village thanks to my ex" Daario "oh man well we can rebuild right" Nesera "I don't have the man power for that" Daario smirked "figured you say that, that's why I found help Nesera this is Adam, John, and Lawrence strong workers and over there are Leslie, and Serenity both are healers figure you could train them" Nesera "sounds good alright Sera let's get it done.

It took several hours but the men were able to restore the village back to normal before the destruction and Nesera was able to open up her shop again and restore her house back to the way it was Daario was pleased with the workers help they had restored the rules and oath back to their original date like it never left Nesera was impressed "wow they sure work hard" Daario laughed "well you've got a soldier, a pirate, and a gladiator so they know how to work plus you have the healers" Nesera smiled Daario smirked seductively he placed his hand on her leg and began feeling her up her dress Nesera gasped "Daario god no not here" Daario kissed her neck "tell me to stop Nesera" he continued touching her Nesera moaned in passion "we can't not here people will see" Daario stopped and had an idea he told the others he would be right back "come with me now" he grabbed her hand and led her to a dark ally way "no-one will see us here" he pushed her towards the wall he ripped opened her dress a little Nesera was shocked "Daario what are you doing?" Darrio silenced her kissed her passionately Darrio undid his pants he kissed her he lifted her towards the wall and he entered her hard he thrust in her as he pushed her up towards the wall Nersera moaned in passion "oh god Daario please stop!" she screams in passion Daario kissed her more passionately he was breathing hard "tell me you don't want this!" he thrust in her further Nesera was close to her climax she held onto the wall "oh god Daario!" she screamed in passion until she came both sighed Darrio placed her down and pulled out of her Daario kissed her "I missed this" Nesera smiled "were getting better at it" Darrio smiled "yeah Nesera could you turn around and place your arms on the wall" Nesera did as told "Darrio what are you planning?" Daario smiled  he pushed her against the wall lifted her dress up  and entered her hard held against her body he began to thrust in her Daario enjoyed this "god Nesera it's been so long since I fucked you let me fuck you now!" he thrust in her further he kissed her body Nesera moaned in passion "oh god Darrio fuck me!" Daario removed his clothes and pulled her dress off he thrust in her faster they were close to their climax "god Nesera say my name" he push in her faster Nesera gasped in passion "oh god Daario!" Daario gave her a good last thrust before they climaxed and it was over Nesera and Daario quickly dressed "I have to get back to the others I'll see you tonight" Nesera smiled "just come over tonight" Daario smiled and got back to work Nesera fixed her dress she couldn't believe she had sex in an ally way regardless she had to get back to work.

"Later that night"

Nesera had made dinner for both her and Daario she wore a white simple dress and was ready for him Daario arrived with flowers and candy "your sweet" Daario "had to be sometimes looks good" as they ate he explained about his adventures meeting Daenerys and then her leaving without him he stayed in Meereen for a while until he had to travel elsewhere he missed her after dinner they cleaned up and sat on the couch near the fireplace "so you seem a lot stronger than the last time I met you" Daario said Nesera smiled "you have Sera to thank for that she taught about having courage to face my fears head on" Daario smiled "good" he kissed her and she kissed him back they both got up she led him toward her bedroom where they made love Nesera started to remember why she fell in love with him in the first place "man why did I ever let you go" Daario "because you had other priorities were never letting this go again" Daario smiled "good what we have is there are no words to describe it" being together was just the beginning but how long until someone drove them apart.