Leslie's Torment

growing up in a foster home Leslie can remember a time people hated her treated her differently or didn't care but the worse was letting her guard down and trusting the people who were suppose to protect you but didn't and just feeling like you shouldn't live this all started back in her wolf village.

Leslie spend most of her days in the forrest admiring the nature she didn't feel like being at home because being at home felt like a living nightmare her foster parents treated her different because she was parentless Leslie always felt like she was an outsider and no-one every accepted her for who she was more so than her parents everyone treated her as a servant or a slave and she was neither Leslie was more at peace when she was in the forrest Leslie smiled and loved the nature it was getting late and she needed get home some days she hated it she made her way home it was almost time for dinner Leslie always ate in the barn she was never invited to spend time with the family which was fine by her she had left her plate outside the door and went outside she had admired the moon it was especially beautiful tonight nearby a boy named Tommy was outside and noticed her he never seen someone so beautiful.

Tommy approached her "beautiful isn't it?" Leslie gasped "what?" Tommy was confused "the moonlight the way it shines in the water and in the sky" Leslie smiled "it is beautiful enough to take your breath away" Tommy looked at her "I've never seen you before who are you?" Leslie looked away "trust me you don't want to know it's better if I am invisible" Tommy was curious "why is that?" Leslie sighed "I'm a foster kid I never knew my real parents and my foster parents treat me like crap" Tommy was shocked "sounds pretty rough must get lonely" Leslie laughed lightly "it's fine I'm used to it by now" Tommy approached "but why would you want to live like that?" he asked before leaving Leslie wondered that every day of her life.

Leslie woke up the next morning she did her normal chores as she did in the house and left and decided to go into town she was walking in the village when she bumped into someone she didn't recognize  Leslie was astonished by him he was different and charming and definitely handsome the man had looked at her and had noticed her right away more importantly he noticed her beauty and how graceful she was he was different he needed to have this woman all to himself he approached her slowly and looked upon her.