INTRODUCTION

This fanfic is about Kim Dahyun that was a new student in the Seoul campus and she got a boy roommate that are named Park Jimin

Park Jimin is son of the campus owner, he's also the most popular boy in that campus because of his handsome, hot and sexy face.
He's have a group and it's popular too in that campus. It's called BTS.
Park Jimin Is different than the BTS because he's have an arrogant, cold and serious personality.

Kim Dahyun, She moved to the Seoul campus and found her childhood friend, Kim Taehyung. They're very close before but they didn't meet for a long time after Taehyung move to Seoul. But she found out that Kim Taehyung is best friend of Park Jimin, her arrogant roommate.

Park Jimin always bullied and fighting with his roommate Kim Dahyun
In front of many students, her life also become worse because of that arrogant and cold heart roommate.
And Kim Taehyung was felt pity of her childhood friend and started being close to her and try to protect her back. But at one day, Park Jimin felt jealous for a sudden and
always try to interrupt
Kim Taehyung and Kim Dahyun friendship...
And he also started to being sweet or his personality become different when around her.

Kim Dahyun started felt weird about Park Jimin and try to found out about behind all of it...

So will Park Jimin fall in love with Kim Dahyun? Will Kim Dahyun know his real feeling? And...
Will Kim Taehyung try to confess it to her before someone else?
.
.
.

A/n:
Actually I accidentally deleted the Royalty Prince fanfic book, I wanna make it again but I already forgot the story of it so that's why I created this new book that called 'My Arrogant ROOMMATE'
I hope you guys enjoy it!
Sorry for my stupidity
Sjshsjsjh ;)