Chapter 2

Dahyun pov

Ringgg!

Finally after 1234528492 years I get out from that boring class.
Well in this campus we will have night class so we have recess for dinner.

I was alone and didn't have any friends.
I walking around the cafeteria while holding the tray and try to find the empty table but unluckily it's full.

I want to get out from the cafeteria but one boy just grabbing my wrist.
I quickly looked up and saw....

My childhood friend... Kim Taehyung

"Finnaly I found you.... Kim Dahyun" we was staring at each other and one of us didn't talk.

I quickly fake coughing to broke the silence between us.
"ouh humm... Would you like to eat with my... Friends? Because you seem... Alone?" he asked me and I nodded.
"yeah... I'm a new student here" I said it and he nodded.

"kajja I will introduce you to them so you'll make a new friend today! " he said happily and I just hummed in response.

"soo you can sit beside me" he said when we already in front of the 5 goddess man table.
They all was looked at me while smiling.

"wowww did you really brought a girl for the first time in forever to this table and let her sit beside you?" one boy that was chuckled while taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"she's my childhood friend so what? Tsk weird Bunny" he said and I just chuckled slowly while looked at them.
"so...you don't want to introduce this beautiful girl to us?" red haired boy asked taehyung.
"ouh of course! So... Dahyun?" he looked at me and I just nodded shyly.

"so... My name's Kim dahyun but y'all can call me Dahyun, well I'm a new student here so... I haven't got any friend yet" I said and they're just hummed me.

"my name's Hoseok! But you can call me hobi if you want to!" he smiled happily.
Woww he's so energetic but cute!

"My name's Seokjin, I'm the oldest and the most handsome here so you can call me eomma jin" he said and give me a flying kiss.
Yeah he's handsome tho

"my name's Namjoon but just call me RM" he said and smiled that showed his cute dimple on his cheeks.
How can he be sexy and cute!?

"My name's yoongi but you're seem my little sister of me so just call me suga hyung" he said while giving me a gummy smile.  Omg so cute!

"Hiii! I'm Jungkook, I'm your oppa now so you must call me Jungkook oppa" he said and winked at me.
Okay he can kill me now tho

"and.... Wait where's Jimin?"

Wait... Still have a boy?

"aishh like always... Bully some people and will come to the cafeteria after done" Jhope said and sighed.

"did he still do it!?" jin asked them and they're all nodded while I just looked at them confusedly and didn't know what just happened.

"nevermind, we'll introduce him to you after he's done his stupid works" Suga said and I just nodded.

While we're chatting and eating happily, someone just approach the table and hit the table angrily.
I flinched a bit and looked at the person.

"what's wrong with you Park Jimin!? Look you just spill my lovely soup" jin said while sighed heavily.
"yeah... What's wrong with you?" taehyung asked him calmly.

"of course that stupid jinyoung again.. He always make a big problem pft did he don't regret what's happ-........  Wait.....  Why she's here!?" I quickly looked at him and our eyes widened.