Prologue

HI! I'm as a new leader in this novel. So I hope you all enjoy it because this is my first novel.

 So I hope you all enjoy it because this is my first novel

This image of Renji Takatsuki face.

27 April 2090

One day, my assistant was go to me and I never realized that we suddenly lost our leader for the war. My assistant said that our base that is near the battlefield had a serious nuclear explosion. I was very shock in that time. I don't know what I have to do. Then, we had a meeting after a new stories about our captain.

Corporal Shido:What do we do now?!? We lost our captain and our country is in danger! Our  country is in trouble!

Major Renji:I don't know to. We must wait for the Master to get in to this meeting room. Do not push it Shido.

*Knock the door*

Master Takasi:Good afternoon all of you. Please seat down.

Major Renji & Corporal Shido:Alright Master!

Master Takasi:As you know, our country was being attacked by the other country that name is Hidden Peace Country. We must appoint a new Captain or a leader for our country. As you know it, 1 of 9 our base that near the battlefield had been attacked and explode.

Corporal Shido:Right sir!

Major Renji:Okay sir, shall we started now?

Master Takasi:Yes, we can start it now. I just want to both of you stand up. Corporal Shido and Major Renji.

After the appoint settle, Master Takasi have a result in his hand. It says a votes for Major Renji is 15. Corporal Shido had 5 votes. In that meeting, there just have 20 soldier.

Master Takasi:Now, I have the result in my hand. Now, I must said it. The new captain and our new leader for our country is...

Someone in the meeting room:Who?!?

Master Takasi:I'm not finish yet!! The one will be the captain and leader for our country is Major Renji.

Corporal Shido:Congratulations for you Renji. 

Major Renji:Thank you everyone, I will do my duty.

Master Takasi Picture

After finish the meeting...

Master Takasi:Renji, wait. I want to see you.

Major Renji:Huh? Oh, I'm coming.

Master Takasi:You know you must get into the battlefield this 1 May 2090?

Major Renji:I know sir! I want to make a paper plan. I don't know how it will works or not, but I'll give a try.

Master Takasi:Good, you know your mission. Now, you can back to home. I'll sure your wife are wait for you back.

Major Renji:T..Thank you sir. Can I go now.

Master Takasi:Sure.

To be continued...