Chapter 4:A Big Explode For A Week

30 May 2090

In the war, I saw they have a bomb that make a big explode. In that case, we must be carefull and try to not die because of the ultimate bomb they have. I don't think that bomb gonna cheer us on. 

I never see that enemy could use the ultimate bomb but this thing maybe want to ill us in a second. What I know is, I never alone because my friend and wife can help me.

In walkie talkie.

Alpha Force:We will not lose to them! All Forces, hold your position!

Bravo Force:Right sir! 

Charlie Force;Right sir!

Ended the call and watch the ultimate bomb that they use. 

Then, I go and take some of explosion dust and take to the base. I want to make a research. I start the research at the night because they not in the battlefield in the night. 

Major Renji:Professor, can you help me research what is inside of the bomb? I just want to know what's the thing so I can know what it will be.

Proffesor:Yes, of course captain. Give me the dust that you take. 

Major Renji:Here.

Proffesor:Thank you.

Major Renji:You are welcome.

Then I give the dust to proffesor to research it. Now what I have to do is wait, go to battlefield and make a paper plan.

Major Renji:Shido

Corporal Shido:Yes, Renji. You need help?

Major Renji:Yes. Can you help me and proffesor do a research about that exlosion.

Corporal Shido:Sure of course. 

Major Renji:So, can we start now. 

Corporal Shido:Yes.

We continue the research and experiment. I tell to Shido that I want to make a new paper plan. Then he said "I will help you". So now, the new paper plan will finish in anytime.

31 May 2090

Proffesor said, this explosion must be have some nuclear. In that case, we can't exposed that explosion. I  wonder if we can use plasma gun but, the reinforcements never use that.

Our Plasma Gun type

Our Plasma Gun type.

Major Renji:I will think about the  plasma gun later, but we need grenade launcher for explode them.

Corporal Shido:Yes Captain!!

Master Takasi:We must make it fast because we in danger. 

Major Renji:Okay then. Corporal Shido. Make a call to base and request the grenade launcher. Request them to give more ammo too. I glad this is night.