The Best Source for Learning Technical SEO

If you want to become a master of SEO, you need to read more and more SEO blogs, journals, etc.

Becoming an SEO Expert is not easy especially if you are not reading enough about SEO. To learn about SEO, you need to read all the basic concepts of SEO, some technical terms in SEO and its working process.

In fact, all those who have mastered the techniques of SEO are the ones who have studied more and more about SEO.

While there is no shortage of resources to learn SEO on the internet, there are so-called SEO masters who believe that whatever information they are sharing about SEO is true. Even some of them will make you believe that by following their SEO tricks, you will crack Google's first page within a week.

Hence, you can't trust everything you see.

Fortunately, there are some reliable and trustworthy sources of SEO which are trusted by some popular brands like Forbes, Amazon, Disney, Apple, etc. By following their instructions and implementing those techniques in your blog, you can definitely become an SEO master.

In this article, you will be learning about the top 10 sources for learning a-z in SEO. Let's dive right into the topic.

7 Best Sources for Learning Technical SEO

1. Backlinko

One of the most popular sources for learning SEO is Backlinko. Brian Dean is the owner of Backlinko. Backlinko is trusted by some of the popular brands like Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, HuffPost, IBM, and others.

After Brian Dean failed with his first five businesses online, he finally got his big break with personal finance space in 2012. Hence, he created Backlinko to teach people about SEO what he learned thorough his way.

Brian Dean is exceptionally talented and with his great SEO skills, you can easily crack Google's first page in no time. In fact, Inc. and other popular brands call him an SEO Genius.

His remarkable SEO tips are practical and genuine and with the help of his definitive guide which he takes more than 17 hours to research and write, you can become an SEO master.

One of the popular techniques which Brian Dean shared in his blog is the "Skyscraper Technique" by which he increased his organic traffic by 110% in just 14 days.

Also, if you want to know Broken Link Building: What you need to know to get links, his Broken 

Linking Building guide will definitely help you with this.

If you want to know more about him, you can visit his site here: www.backlinko.com

2. Yoast SEO Blog

If you are using WordPress, you must be familiar with Yoast SEO, one of the powerful and popularly used SEO plugin used by some of the popular bloggers like Harsh Agrawal (ShoutMeLoud.com) and recommended by Brian Dean. Yoast SEO does have their blog where they publish great articles about SEO and they are primarily focused on Technical SEO, WordPress SEO, and content. Even if you are using the Yoast SEO plugin or not, you should follow Yoast SEO blogs to learn about SEO.

3. SEMrush Blog

SEMrush is one of the popular keyword and competitive analyzing tool used by popular bloggers.SEMrush blog is mainly focused on PPC, SEO, content marketing, and market research.

4. Google Webmaster Central Blog

What can be better than itself Google sharing tips and updates about technical SEO and ranking! Google Webmaster Central Blog is one such platform where Google shares updates about crawling, indexing, etc on their blog. In fact, in this blog, Google also tells about the major update in its algorithm like Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird (These are the names of Google Algorithm Update). Reading Google Webmaster Central Blog is worth the time.

5. Search Engine Journal

Search Engine Journal is one such rich source of learning SEO which provides you with industry news, analysis, guides for search marketers and their focus content is based on SEO, PPC, social media, and content marketing. In this blog, you will find lots of articles written about tips and advice from the professional SEO masters of SEJ staff. Search Engine Journal also runs webinars on some of the hottest topics at present and talk to the top influencers, bloggers, and authorities.

6. Search Engine Land

Search Engine Land was founded by Danny Sullivan, one of the popular faces in the history of the search industry. First Danny Sullivan launched the Search Engine Watch in 1997 but soon he left and founded Search Engine Land in 2007. Search Engine Land provides daily news about all aspects of the search industry. Search Engine Land has an experienced editorial team and industry experts who share knowledge on tips and strategies on SEO and PPC.

7. Moz Blog

Moz is a popular keyword and competitive analyzing tool and its blog feature advice and strategies on SEO, social media, PPC, and content marketing. Moz blog usually posts four to five posts in a week.

8. Search Engine Watch

Before founding Search Engine Land in 2007, Danny Sullivan founded Search Engine Watch in 1997. Search Engine Watch usually publishes posts once a day and their primary content is focused on SEO, social media, PPC and content marketing.

9. SEO Theory

SEO Theory was started in 2006 by Michael Martinez and it has one of the great articles written on SEO and how search works. But there is only one problem! If you are a beginner, then this blog is not for you as it is only meant for intermediate or advanced people who know about SEO.

10. State of Digital

The state of Digital was founded by Bas van den Beld in 2010. This blog provides content on SEO and some digital marketing topics like (PPC, SEM, Content Marketing, Paid Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Inbound Strategy, Email Marketing, etc.).

Overview

Though there are some more good sources to learn SEO and become an SEO Expert in India, in this article, these are the top 10 sources of learning SEO. If you are implementing their tips and strategies, then you can easily crack Google's first page.

About the Author

Gautam Sharma - best SEO Expert in India and Digital Marketing Blogger having an experience of more than 7+ years in the field of Search Engine Optimization. For more information visit our website 

https://www.gautamseo.com