Chapter 1 : Starbucks

abigail

Hi my name is Abigail Christine Collard.

I'm in the last year of high school and hating it!The only thing that makes my day is listening to my one favorite band 5sos.

Yeah they are my idols!!! I fricken love them. [ Luke Girl ] I just really wish I could meet them so badly and stay with them 24/7 !
But sadly I'm stuck in the real world. They are in Allstraillia while I'm in America. It's raining today.
I like rain. I'm going for a walk.
Well while I'm out might as well get some Starbucks...

* Luke *
*********
Me and the boys are out in the U.S riding to the stadium to rehearse for are concert tonight.
I can't stop thinking of my dream I had last night about a girl. But that's not important right now.
We stop halfway to get some Starbucks and that we had to do Rock Paper Scissors to see who goes in to get the cofee. Yay. I win.
I go in and accidentally bump into someone!
"I am so sorry!" It's a female voice.
"oh no it's no problem! I'm sorry too." I look up and it's the girl from my dream! But her face is in shock right now and there is sorta coffee on her shirt now.
"Did I literally bump into luke Hemmings? " she screamed wisperd while face palming. "Yeah but it's ok!, you're pretty!" Wait did I just say that out loud? Shit.
She blushes.
"um thanks?"
We stayed there for a few moments until I asked for her number and she gave it to me. [ score 1 Luke 0 calum ]
We traded numbers and she left saying sorry and I reassured her that it was ok.
I got the cofee and went back to the van and just relived the whole thing. Ashton split me out of my thoughts and said
"what took you so long I'm starving!?"

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

A/N : my first fanfic, did I do good? 😁😁😁