Chapter 6

Trinity was now up on guard keeping an eye out, it was a bout 3 in the morning when she heard a big banging sound coming from the front door area, she walked to the front door, took a look through the glass and saw a tree like figure outside, but when they got there there wasn't a tree so why would there be one there now?

"Oh well it was probably nothing" Trinity thought as she walked away and sat down on the couch there.

Ten minutes later she heard it again.

"Well this is weird, I'll check once more, and if it happens again I'm waking up everyone and telling them what's happening." She thought as she walked towards the doorway.

She looked through the glass and saw that the tree had moved.

"Ok, what the fuck? Is someone playing a trick on me now?" She thought

Ten minutes later once again the same thing happened

"Well I'm done!" She said as she started to wake up the gang.

Once everyone was awake she told them what had happened and they were just as confused as she was. She looked out the window and saw a branch reach for something by the door. Trinity did a head count and saw that Bryanna went missing, she looked through the window and saw that the thing that the tree had grabbed was Bryanna's dead corps, all that you could hear was a bunch of bone crushing and the limbs of her being popped and torn apart.

"Well she's a goner..." Trinity said as she watched Bryanna getting demolished.

"Who is?" Asked Emerson confused.

"Bryanna..." said Trinity trying not to sound happy.

"What do you mean?" Asked Carson confused.

"Take a look..." said Trinity pointing to the tree monster that she saw

They heard a knock at the door, as Khaleesi was about to answer it the branch flung through the door followed by several others

"RUN, GRAB UR WEAPONS AND FIGHT!" Yelled Alex

They all did so and jumped through the back door with their guns and swords up.