Ana

Name: Diana De'ath

Nicknames: Ana

Age: ???

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Species: Wrath Demon

One Personality Trait: Serious

Appearance: Long black and red hair. Two different coloured eyes, one dark red and one light blue.

Powers/Quirks: Teleportation, dark, fire and explosion magic

Weaponry: ???

Crush: Karis

Relationship status: Married to Karis

Family: Destiny De'ath (Twin Sister), Anna De'ath (Mother), ??? De'ath (Father), Aris De'ath (Older Brother), Karis ??? (Wife), Liam ??? (Son).

Likes/Loves: Freedom, Keeping order, Her mother, Her sister, Her brother, Karis, Liam, Her friends.

Dislikes/Hates: Her brother, Her father, People who hate her for no reason.

Career: ???

Backstory: *Diana's POV*

Ah, where to start this? I guess I can sum up the less interesting parts and then go from there.
I was born into royalty, I am the strongest of my three siblings, I am now the ruler of the anger circle of hell, I was abused and my name is just my father telling my mother to die so I just go by Ana now. My mother was killed by my father when I was 11, causing my brother to run away, Destiny and I weren't as lucky... Alright, now that you know those things about me, let's get started, shall we? I managed to get away with Destiny at 16 after losing a battle to someone named Issac, who I later figured out was a god, the battle lasted hours but once it was over Issac and I became friends and helped Destiny and I leave hell, where I met Elena and Karis, they became my best friends. Once I figured out my father had died many years later I returned to hell and became queen of the anger circle, I haven't found my brother yet..