Ōkami

Name: Ōkami Bakugo

Age: 20

Birthday: July 19th

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Human

World: MHA/BNHA

One Personality Trait: Arrogant.

Appearance:

(Casual)

(Hero Costume)

(Hero Costume)

(Her hair is dyed)

(Her hair is dyed)

Quirks: Wolf Pack. She can control wolves.
Explosions. When she has this quirk activated anything she touches explodes. Also when activated her hands send off sparks.

Weaponry: Again, fists or her quirk.

Relationship status: Dating Kiko (UndertaleFan247's OC)

Family: Katsuki Bakugo (Half brother), Masaru Bakugo (Father), ??? Smith (Mother), Mitsuki Bakugo (Step Mother).

Likes: Wolves. Roofs. Kiko.

Dislikes: Full moons. Shigaraki. The League of Villains. Demons.

Career: Hero

Other important info: Her mother is a pro hero but Ōkami lives with the Bakugos and her mother never visits.

She has never met her mother which is why she became a villain, she believed pro heroes were too busy to care about their kids but realised villains were worse when they took Katsuki. Katsuki didn't recognise her as she changed nearly everything about the way she looked.

After she quit being a villain she decided to try to become a hero to spite her mother. To prove she could be a better hero.

She went deaf after she blew two marbles up right next to her ears as she didn't want to hear the screams of people getting hurt because of her anymore and because she was always getting teased and bullied and she didn't want to hear people's expectations for her as her mother was a pro hero and she "has to live up to her name." She also didn't want to hear her wolves whimper.

Kiko and Ōkami met when Ōkami was 15. Kiko and Ōkami have been best friends since and later started dating.

Ōkami and Katsuki became a hero duo together and made it up to number 5. They decided on quitting being a duo and going solo when Katsuki decided to move out to live with Kirishima. Kiko agreed to move in with Ōkami the same day they started dating.

AN: I think that's all for now. I'll most likely edit Ōkami's book (The Bug Mistake) to add in Kiko to it.