𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑹𝑻: 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑛𝑑!

 Y/N L/N AGE: 17 Rebellious, survivalist, afraid of loneliness, and good at any type of weapon, very angsty and can get emotional or cranky

Y/N L/N
AGE: 17
Rebellious, survivalist, afraid of loneliness, and good at any type of weapon, very angsty and can get emotional or cranky.

TWO MONTHS AGO

     If you knew that the world was ending, what would you do? Who would you tell it to? What would you say or think or plan?

CITIZENS KILLING
EACH OTHER: What has the world come to?

I saw that in the headline of the news and I felt my heart skip beats, I've seen videos on the news and photos in the media. It made my skin crawl and I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up on its end. My father had cradled me in his arms, he was the only one I had. The only one I knew was alive because the outside was too horrible to look at.

The last thing I remember was the window to our house clashing open and people covered with blood came raiding into the house, my father was trying to fend them off, but I was stuck. My body couldn't move and my mind focused too much on my breathing as it grew heavier and heavier, I didn't know what to do.

Then, darkness.

PRESENT TIME

"Dickhead, O Dickhead. Where art thou, dickhead?" Y/N singsongs, sliding down the rusted spiral staircase. She was calling out for her friend, Wyatt Oleff:

 WYATT OLEFF AGE: 17 Expert in guns and escape rooms due to his extreme use of games, wary survivalist, afraid of heights, a very sarcastic boy

WYATT OLEFF
AGE: 17
Expert in guns and escape rooms due to his extreme use of games, wary survivalist, afraid of heights, a very sarcastic boy.