t w e l v e

Prince Jungkook was in his royalty carriage while (Y/N) was outside riding a horse. She thought it will be nice seeing nature. She never been to Daegu. Her father had but she didn't. She's so excited to see how different Daegu is from Busan.

The prince was anxious that his (Y/N) could get hurt any second. He couldn't deal with it anymore and told the driver to stop. He gets out of the carriage and sees (Y/N).

"What happened?" She asked.

"I'm scared that you could get hurt" he said looking down. A smile appeared on her face.

"You know we can both ride a horse" She said.

"But I don't have a horse" he said. She gets off the horse.

"Get on and I'll be behind you" she said. He smiles and hops on the horse. He gives a hand to (Y/N), helping get back up. Once she does, she wraps her arms around his waist making him blush crazy. The guards smile at the cute couple. (Y/N) rests her head on his back.

"L-lets go" prince Jungkook stutters. He hears (Y/N) giggle as they start moving again.

King Kim along with his son were waiting outside the castle to wait for their guest to arrive. Prince Taehyung didn't care about the people he was coming unless they are beautiful girls.

King Kim was confused as well as his son as he saw the prince of Busan riding a horse. Prince Jungkook gets off of the horse first to help (Y/N) get down. Once she lands on the ground, she fixes herself and curtsy at the King and Prince of Daegu.

Prince Taehyung smirks as he sees her curtsying. Prince Jungkook was thanking the King inviting him and (Y/N) just hears and watches them. Prince Taehyung's attention was on the girl in front of him. She's looks so innocent and he was planning on destroying that.

"And who must you be?" The King asked. Prince Jungkook smiles, wrapping one of his arms archer waist, pulling her closer.

"I'm Choi (Y/N)" she introduce herself.

"She's my girlfriend" Prince Jungkook said.

' this will get even more interesting' Prince Taehyung thought.

"It's a pleasure meeting a beautiful girl like you" Prince Taehyung said kissing her hand. He smirks as he sees Prince Jungkook's reaction which was him biting his lips.

"Let's go inside, the coronation doesn't start yet. You two must be tired from the whole journey" the king said.

"I'm not tired to be honest. If you're tired Jungkook,you should take a nap" (Y/N) said.

"What about you?" He asked.

"I can go to the library, if that's alright with you, your highness" she asked.

"Of course it is. Taehyung, please take Miss (Y/N) to the library"

"Yes father" Prince Taehyung said.

"Please follow" he said walking inside the castle. She follows right behind him. He leads her to the library. Her eyes widen as she saw how bigger the library is compare to the one in Busan. Prince Taehyung just looks at (Y/N)'s body. He bites his lips as he got the thought of just fucking her here. In the library. Right on the desk.

"Thank you so much Prince Taehyung" she said.

"No problem. So (Y/N) how long have you and Jungkook been together?" He asked.

"We been together for a few weeks. We're a recent new couple" she said.

"Ahh...so you guys having 'done it' yet?"

"No...I'm still a virgin. Even with my ex, we didn't go that far. He respected my decision on waiting until I got married but I guess he couldn't handle waiting that long"

"So he broke up with you?"

"No...i broke things off"

"How come?"

"It's personal" she said.

"Does Jungkook know why you did?"

"No he doesn't know either"

"I'm so sorry, I was getting to distracted staring into your beautiful eyes" he said.

"Um..."

"Is it okay if I stay here with you?"

"S-sure" she said.

'I'm totally going to have her tonight' Prince Taehyung thought.

Prince Jungkook was taking a nap, in his dream, he and his love live happily ever after. They had three kids. Two boys and one girl. He dreamt of him and her ruling Busan.

He then wakes up and sees that (Y/N) still hasn't come back. He misses her warmth and her scent. He got so angry at Prince Taehyung for kissing her hand.

"If he tries anything on her..."

"I will kill you" pulling out his small bottle of poison.