Chapter 38

Magnom- My baby. Ft Joey B.

I'll let you know when to play :)
***

Temah Amoah's POV.

"This is the one!" Crystal squeals, holding a dress in my face.

"I completely agree!" Amina seconds.

I smile shyly at the look of the dress.

It's bold as fuck!

"This hardly covers up anything!" I squeak.

Crystal and Amina look at each other and then chuckle.

"Exactly!" They both exclaim.

I hide my face in my hands and try not to imagine what Douglas will think, when he sees me in it.

I can imagine his heated and shocked gaze trailing down my body slowly.

What will he say?!

Amina and Crys have already picked out their outfits and once we pay, we leave and go to get hair and makeup done.

Since I cut it, my hair has grown the tiniest bit, so it should be easy.

I've decided to leave it natural.

Crystal has a full head of hair, which she also plans to keep it natural and Amina has her dreads, so she'll do her own thing.

By the time we get home, it's the early evening.

We go to our separate rooms and go get ready.

I go straight to the shower and I wash myself down from head to toe.

I scrub myself down until my skin glows and then I rinse the soap off, step out of the shower, grabbing my towel and dry myself off, before spreading lotion and body oil over my newly waxed skin.

I wear my underwear and no bra, then start on my makeup, going for a natural, but bold look.

I smile at myself in the mirror and then I slip into my dress, asking Amina, who is already dressed, up to zip me up.

When I turn around to face the mirror, my grin gets bigger.

Amina wolf whistles and I smile back shyly.

"You look good" she says.

"Thank you, so do you" I tell her taking in her appearance.

She wears her dreads out, some of them pinned back and her makeup light.

She wears a long dark gold dress with a showy neckline, which I raise an eyebrow

"Who are you getting dressed for?" I ask teasingly.