Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Ends

Late November, 2017.

Despite the fact that Taehyung felt attracted to you first, Kara still went out with Taehyung. She'd go home late to hang out with him and you'd help her sneak in the house.

And not after a long time, they finally got together. Kim Taehyung is officially dating Kara.

"Can you tell me how you first met me? Because I really couldn't remember it." She asked him as they sat on a hammock attached to the trees on the sea shore near their town.

Taehyung had to drive a couple of hours just to bring Kara here. And they are enjoying. He had his arms around her as they both stare at the blue waters. They feel like they're in another world or in another dimension, away from all the people that could judge them. They could be themselves here without worries.

Taehyung nodded, "That's understandable. You were pretty upset that time. I guess you were visiting your Dad but the receptionist didn't allow you. So you just sat there with sorrow in your eyes, I was about to talk to you but you already went out. I remember being so pissed at the receptionist that time." He chuckled as he embrace her tightly.

That never happened. Kara never met Taehyung in that way. Kara was always welcomed to her Dad's office, the receptionist was always kind to her.

But not to you. Taehyung saw you first and he was attracted to you. But he fell in love with Kara too. He fell in love with her personality and kindness. Surely, there's a lot of difference between attraction and love. She shouldn't be afraid.

Kara smiled at Taehyung after he told her the first time he met you. Taehyung doesn't know about you. Kara was still afraid to tell him stories about your family. To say your name to him or to admit that you are her twin. But she's not planning to keep it as a secret. She'll tell him, just not anytime soon.

"When will you tell your parents that we're in a relationship? Don't they like me?" Taehyung asked, his brows furrowed.

Kara's braided hair was resting on her shoulder, some strands of her hair was dancing with the air and casually touching her cheeks. She held his chin and pulled it near her face.

She saw how Taehyung looked at her with those soft eyes. She smiled, "Just not yet. But soon."

"You don't even tell stories about them. Are you hiding something, Kara?" He said, avoiding her gaze but not pulling away from her touch.

"No, Taehyung. I am not hiding something. My parents will surely like you. Even my sister." She said, letting him go and avoiding his eyes.

"You have a sister?" He asked in curiosity.

Kara nodded, but she won't tell him that she has a twin. No, not yet.

Mid December, 2017.

Kara was helping Taehyung arrange his things in his room at their big mansion. His parents wasn't there, they went abroad for a meeting for business. His room was a disaster and Kara was free today, luckily.

Kara sat in the middle of his room, stacking his books neatly on top of a Japanese table. "Dad's been stressing about the case lately. He wouldn't tell us but I know he's been receiving threats. Do you think its harmless?" She asked.

She glance at Taehyung who was sitting at the edge of his bed, beside him is your bag that he is actually interested in.

"That case isn't finish yet? Is this the first time to receive a threat?" He asked, glancing back at her.