|#4. His Anger|

After helping Angel in the cafe, and having dinner with her, Krystle returns to her apartment. Yeah, she owns one. She freshens up, changes into her favorite night dress, and makes herself a cup of coffee. It's her night ritual, without which she can't go to sleep. She sits in the balcony of her bedroom. Her bedroom is a large one, decently decorated. It is painted in white along with the walls occupied with some pictures of her, some with her parents and some with Angel ofcourse. On one side, there is a study table and a chair where she has placed her laptop and mobile phone. While the other side has a stand stuffed with her favorite soft toys. There is a changing room and a washroom aftermath. It is simple yet lavish. She didn't inherit this, she earned this.

Well, it won't be wrong to say that her father left her money but it wasn't enough to buy such an apartment

Well, it won't be wrong to say that her father left her money but it wasn't enough to buy such an apartment. She hailed from a small town called Jaipur, she worked there as an IT specialist and also taught children to earn money. Her parents suffered an accident and left her alone in the world. After that she decided to leave the city and moved to Mumbai. She stayed with Angel, who was supposed to be her college friend. And now she owns her own home, here in Mumbai.

She is relishing her coffee sitting on the swing hung in the balcony. A smile is playing on her lips. She is happy to make space in the KT Enterprises. What surprised her is that her boss is a quiet and rude person, which she didn't feel as yet. She makes up her mind to make Karan speak as much she could. She jumps at her place to release the happiness that's bubbling in her heart and moves to sleep after sending a good night text to her friend.

The next morning rose early. Krystle wakes  up early as she's  excited and didn't want to be late on her first day in  office. She takes a nice long shower, and  gets  ready. She prepares breakfast for herself and leavss for the office early. She is elated for her new joining. She enters the office and comes across Rohan, who shows her the way to her cabin and instructs her to meet Karan, once he arrives in office. Krystle agrees and settles her things on the table. She owns a cabin and she is elated for the same. After all, it's her first time and she can work in the way she wants. People need to ask for her permission to talk to her. She settles her purse into the drawer and clears the clutter on the table. Meanwhile, the peon gave her a file to read and arrange it in order. It seems to be some current project.

Well, being a personal secretary to a millionaire boss is tough. She has to follow every order of hers. She opens the file and begins arranging the papers. Meanwhile, the telephone on her desk rang. She picks it up and his deep voice fell in her ears.

"You should be in my cabin right now!" he orders.

She shivers at the intensity of the voice. For the first time, she stammered while replying.

"I'll be there sir!" she speaks but realises that he had already disconnected the call.

She makes a face and scolds herself..

"You are stuttering and  you wanted him to speak

"You are stuttering and  you wanted him to speak. If you will be doing so, how will you persuade him to talk??" she slaps herself on forehead.

She sighs , picks up the file and walked to his cabin. As she reaches the cabin, she hears him scolding someone. She knocks on the door only to receive his dry reply allowing her to enter the cabin. She finds Karan scolding a female employee for a minor mistake.

"Sir, she'll rectify her mistake." Krystle says politely.

"oh yeah! And next time she will commit the same mistake

"oh yeah! And next time she will commit the same mistake. I won't bear it." He shouts at her.

"Sir, I'll not do it again." the girl replies between sobs but it didn't effect him.

"Sir, please calm down

"Sir, please calm down. We'll see if we can rectify the mistake." Krystle suggests.

Karan looks at her angrily. His intense look is enough to scare anyone. Krystle is no exception. She downs her gaze and Karan makes his way towards her.

"You will rectify the mistake?" he asks.

She nods her head in affirmation. He put the file in her hands with a force,such that she could not hold it and it fell down. She bends to pick up the papers,when karan looks at her.

"you have to check the file, rectify the mistakes and give the file to me by evening." he orders.

Krystle is shocked at his behaviour.

"but this is already done

"but this is already done." she says.

" by 3 pm

" by 3 pm. I need the file on my table, mistakes rectified, arranged and completed. Did you get that Miss D'souza?" he shouts making her shiver.

He glances at her and leaves the room leaving a shocked Krystle behind.

To Be Continued.