CHAPTER 11 - Jasmine and Marcella

I walked into my room and shut my door . I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror .

I see a Monster .

I jumped into the shower and turned on the water . I stood there for about ten minutes and then I broke down .

I slid down the wall held my knees to my chest and cried .

What the fuck is happening to me .

I killed someone not our of self defence buy for pure enjoyment .

It didn't make me feel better it made me feel worse .

I don't understand why this always happens to me .

I stand up and wash the blood of my body and cry  .

I stepped out of the shower and wiped my body . I put on a sleeping shorts and a tank top . I leave my damp hair open and walk out the bathroom and out my room .

I knock on Jasmine's door . She wanted to talk . She swung the door open and I walked in . I sat on the bed and she sat across me on a desk chair and she started to speak .

"So I've known for a while now that you were , urm , raped ." She whispered raped I chuckled 

"I just have one question. How did you get over it . I mean how did you get over being raped ." She asked me .

Why the fuck is she so concerned about how I rehabilitated .

I mean that's fucking annoying but she's like my sister so I don't mind speaking .

"I mean , woah . " I chuckled . " I never did ." I chuckled and shrug . "I mean I never got over it . I never will . " I said and she sighed

"But you seem so calm and collected." She said

"Just cause I seem calm and collected doesn't mean I am . What do you think my nightmares are about , rainbows and sunshine . I fucking see what they did to me every night . I feel what they did . I can never be that girl again . I was broken I can't deal with my own mind anymore . I can't breathe at times . My mind is my enemy. My body is a constant reminder that I am broken . " I said the anger rising in me not at Jasmine but at the thought of what happen

"I'm sorry . I just wanted to know how to move on ." She asked and I spoke again .

"The only way to move on is to accept and be comfortable with the new you . Use your pain to help you." I said and she nodded

"Now why don't you the me what's this about , and don't say nothing ." She looked at me and she burst out crying .

My eyes widened and I dropped off of her bed onto the floor and grabbed her and hugged her . She started sobbing .

Dean opened the door and she was sobbing so loud she didn't even realise . I mother to him  "leave .I'm helping her ."  He closed the door and I rubbed circles around her back and she sobbed harder .

"Jass what's going on , speak to me ." I spoke softly . She raised her head .

"When we were in New York two weeks before we kidnapped you I was kidnapped by the Russians and the tourtred me . They raped me . Macy the raped me . " She said and I felt my heart stop .

"Jass have you told Dean or Vincenzo . Or your dad . " I asked and she shook her head no .

"When they found me I just told them that the Russians tourtred me , I didn't say that they raped me , I don't know what to do . Please help me Macy please ." She started to plead with me .