5

Uraraka p.o.v

I feel a gush if guilt in my veins, I really didn't want to leave bakugou, I mean of course I didn't, hes my best friend after all, but he didn't seem to want me around, he seemed mad.

The thing is, I've always had a thing for Deku, ever since the first day of school, he seemed different, and well, bakugou, I've actually started liking him ever since the sports carnival, and I know he's a really rude person, but he's actually really nice.

I've noticed to little things about him, and somehow, it makes me feel so happy and makes my tummy go all weird like in knots? I also kinda heard him make the statement " what part of that girl is frail? " and that made my brain go crazy-

I was really having fun talking to bakugou and studying with him, and his mother is hilarious! Oh gosh what am I saying- I can't go back I'm already halfway to the park.

All these questions flood my thoughts and as soon as I know, I'm already at the park, I see Deku in the distance and wave, and run towards him.

I finally reach up to him and smile, " what's up Deku, what did you need to tell me? " I ask.

He blushed a little and confessed " U-uraraka-san I've liked you ever since the first day of school and I've been wanting to ask for you to be my girlfriend, it's ok if you don't want to, it's just I can't get you off my mind, it's just you're just everything I've been wanting in a girl! "

I blushed, but I suddenly get a flashback to a face, bakugou. It suddenly makes me sad, why must my feelings make me feel this way? Stupid emotions-

" Deku-kun I'm flattered, I just think I need time to think, don't get me wrong! I do like you, it's just I also like someone else, and I can't choose I don't want him or you to get sad, so can I just have some time? "

He nods and hugs me " it's totally fine uraraka-san! I understand! "

I smile, I shouldn't have worried so much, I know deku isn't the person to get angry other this.

He lets go and waved goodbye and leaves, I look at my watch and there's still time for atleast 2 hours of studying, so I decide to come back to bakugous house.

I knock on his door waiting for awhile, and after like, 5000 years someone finally opens the door, it's bakugou, I feel my face beginning to burn.

He's shirtless.