How You Make Me Feel

Yuri quickly went to her fiancé and reveled the new information she just acquired as soon as they got home. Jessica was shocked, she knew something was up with her sister and Sulli but this new information is just too much. "They knew each other , so why did they pretend to be strangers instead ?" Yuri shrugged her shoulders, "I have no idea but it definitely happened in Paris. Was Kryssie in Paris ?"

Jessica stormed her brain to think, "She did. Almost a year ago."

"Daebak! It happened so long ago and yet Sulli is still heartbroken!!?"

"Could it be she really loves Krystal ?" Jessica asked. Yuri hummed , "Should we try to dig around and look for answer?" Jessica looked at her girlfriend, "Should we?"

"Let's! But you need to ask your sister an important question."

"What?" Jessica said boringly while stroking Riley's hair softly. "Is Soojung gay?" Yuri watched as her girlfriend halted her movements , "Oh my god! You're right! Is she gay?! When!?"

"Shhhh" Yuri said and pointed to the sleeping Riley. Jessica quieted down and kissed her daughter's soft cheeks. "I think before we investigate and land ourselves in crazy situations , let's just ask Krystal. You and her should have a talk. Sister bonding time." Jessica sighed , Yuri smiled and crawled towards her fiancée , "I'm so happy today..." she said as she lay on top of Jessica's thigh. "Why?"

"You agreed to be my wife... shouldn't that be the happiest moment of my life?" Jessica smiles and leaned down kissing Yuri's nose lightly. "Thank you. Never thought you'll do that."

"You don't think I'll want to have a future with you?" Yuri asked, Jessica smiles a little. "Love, we've been together for so long. I don't think anything else from you besides your love."

"But I want a future with you too..." Yuri stressed her sentence. "I know but I don't expect much because I know we both love each other tremendously , I don't need you to show me because I feel your love."

"Trust me when I say I will marry you.."

"I know... the ring on my finger is the best example." Jessica said while showing Yuri the ring. The tanned woman took her girlfriends finger and kissed it lightly. "Mine."

"Yours."

Their sweet moment was interrupted by a knock on their door, "Come in" Yuri said and Krystal pokes her head through the door. "What do you want ?" Jessica said and have Yuri pinching her waist slightly. "I just unpacked everything and got into the shower. And I start missing Ri Ri." Krystal said with a pout. Yuri laughed and watched as Jessica rolled her eyes at her sister, "Come in but she's sleeping though" Yuri said and watched as Krystal entered their room and immediately hovered over Ji Eun kissing her all over. "Yah don't wake her up." Jessica warned her sister but was ignored , the younger girl hold Ji Eun's little fist and kissed it, "You are the cutest little thing ever..."

"I love you Riley , your Jung Jung emmo loves you" Krystal said and kept landing pecks on Riley's lips. "Yah enough..." Jessica said , Krystal looked at her sister and pouted cutely. "Get your pretty butt up here..."

"Eww no! You and Yuri unnie had sex a trillion times there , there's no way I'm sitting there. It's infested with bacteria." Krystal sassed. Jessica took Riley's pacifier and threw it at her sister, Krystal managed to catch it and immediately coo at it, "Awww lookie Ri Ri's dummy!!" Krystal smelled it and exclaimed, "Even her saliva smells so sweet!!" Jessica cringed at the sight of her sister being so crazy with her daughter and cringed further when Krystal popped the dummy in her mouth. Yuri laughed hard and snapped a picture of her future sister in law and quickly posted it on her social media.