ii

-chapter two
MOVE

I TURN and see that Iris was kissing Jack Anderson

I TURN and see that Iris was kissing Jack Anderson.. not like I cared about Iris. She was a bitch but thats Millie's boyfriend.

That motherfucking slut! I walked over to Iris saying,

"Move, Iris"

"No Finn, I want him." She was still all over him.

"BITCH I SAID FUCKING MOVE"

I yelled with anger taking over me. She moved over, fear filling her eyes as I punched Jack in the face.

"You're a dick for what you're doing to Millie. She doesnt deserve this you fucker." He laid on the ground, his nose bleeding.

I look back at Millie who sat to the side. She saw the whole thing with Iris and Jack. She looked shocked that he would do something like this to her.

Millie💔

I was talking to my group of friends while Finn went to his friends. Me and Sadie were talking and I happened to glance over and I dropped my coffee.

Jack was making out with Iris Apatow..

My heart sank as the image replayed in my head. I drop to the ground with a shocked expression.

Finn walked over to both of them but I couldn't clearly hear what he was saying. Then he started yelling,

"BITCH I SAID FUCKING MOVE"

He screamed, making me jump a bit.

He punched Jack in the face making his nose bleed, telling him what an ass he was for what he did to me.

I smiled through my tears.

'That's my best friend'

"Hey are you okay sweets" My friend Sadie ask in a soft and caring voice.

"Yeah I'm fine Sades. Lets just get the day over with" I mumbled, sighing deeply.

"Okay Babycakes."

I smiled at the nickname.

Sadie 💕

Finn Wolfhard just beat the shit out of Millie's ex man. It was even funny, It was hilarious!

I was waiting for something to happen.

I've always hated Jack. He was manipulative and he treated Millie like a punching bag. She always acted like she was okay with that.

The truth was untold but you can see it in her eyes. She was hurting.. Wait, no. She was more afraid to be alone with him. She was scared that he was going to hurt her physically. That just pisses me off because she was actually scared of him.

Jack was a bitch ass man-whore and he got what he deserved.