CHAPTER-14

Neilanjana got the job in the khanna industry, it is her first day of her job, she woke up and got ready for the first day or you can tell as what is he up to.

She reached office not before taking with that lady, well receptionalist welcomed her with a smile.

Neilanjana ask about Neil and with that she went to Neil's cabin.
She knocked on and heared welcome.

She herself made presentable infront of Neil, while as always he was busy.

Neil gave her files and let her know to whom she should take the help for the work.

Neilanjana sat on her desk and got busy, she was busy but disturbed by a phone call.

She saw the name of the caller and after thinking she answered.

On the call

Hellow, Mam y you have called now -N.

Darling did you got to know anything -L.

Mam do you really think I will get to know this soon, today is my first day -N

Fine but make sure he should not know and don't dare to play any games with me -L

I won't  ,acha talk to you later byee with that both ended.

In bachelour pad.

Avni was reading magazine when she got the call, she was afraid and some how she answered the call .

So how are you Avni, hope you are good - Unknown person

What I have to -A

Nothing, relax and how much you want enjoy as Tak Tak.

Now what I did -A.

Darling see you soon with that both ended.

In Khanna industry

Neil took one of the important file and took his stuff and headed out side of the office.

Well this was notice by Neilanjana, so thought y not to follow him. She followed him till his car stop out side of other office.

He went inside and saw vidyut and Juhi who were having tea together, he cleared his throat to get attention.

Both welcomed him while neilanjana was out of the office, trying to get in but as know ones know so she can't be in.

After 2 hours she saw Neil who was going towards his cabin.

It was evening Neil reached to khanna mansion as got to know Avni will be staying tonight there.

Well he reached and saw his dad is busy in work while bebe was busy in magazine and mom, she will be in kitchen no dout.

He went to his room for freshn up but he got biggest shock.

Other side in the Mansion.

Neilanjana thought to go to lady room to get to know about other information but she was shocked to.....

Days have passed neilanjana thought to do her work for what she is here, she slowly took Neils phone and dialled someone.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

How was the update, Hope you all like it.

Waiting for feedback back, sorry for short one.

Love you 😘😘
Askia Fatima.