No Mercy...

Y/n pov

My name is Y/n L/n. I'm an Angel Beats. I have my friend, Kanade's abilities. I'm not human, I'm a robot and I'm emotionless. I do have other emotions, but I'm mostly wearing a blank expression. I maybe a robot, but I also bleed, I can't die, but I can get obliterated and wake up again, all healed, like nothing happened. I was built to have the Hanahaki Disease. I only have a flower in my left eye, and my other eye is fine. 

(What the flower is and where it is)

I heard on the news that two kids, Frisk and Chara went missing. I hoped they were okay, and safe. We were good friends. Frisk said, I was like their big sister...and I took it to heart. Everyday, I look at Mount Ebott...wondering if that's where they went.

One day, I was hiking up the mountain. (This is what you were wearing)

 (This is what you were wearing)

For a robot who was barefoot, it didn't hurt me

For a robot who was barefoot, it didn't hurt me. I walked up the mountain and saw a huge hole. I took a deep breath and jumped.

I landed on a bed of golden flowers. I stood up and walked on. I came across a flower, who was crying. "Please, don't hurt me!" It cried. "I won't." I said. "W-Why do you have a flower in you eye?" He asked. "I was born like this." I said. "I'm Y/n." I said. "F-Flowey, Flowey the Flower." He said. I picked him up and held him. "We need to go, monsters down here, give no mercy. In this world, It's kill or be killed." He said. "Okay." I said, emotionless. "You're not s-scared?" He asked. "No." I said, walking off.

Timeskip

After running away from Toriel, I looked around. There was snow, everywhere. "Where are we?" I asked. "Snowdin." He said. I nodded and walked on. I felt I was being watched, but I ignored it. It wasn't until..."H u m a n. Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand." A voice said. I turned around...but froze. I saw a hand buzzer. That would effect me, and make me shut down for 2 minutes. "I see the hand buzzer." I said. "Ah, sharp eye, anyways, names Sans, Sans the skeleton." He said. "Y/n L/n." I said. He looked at Flowey and scowled. "See you, befriended the weed. Why do ya have a flower in ya eye?" He asked. "Yeah, and I was born like this, and what's wrong with befriending Flowey?" I asked. Flowey looked at me wide eyed. "Y/n, Sans doesn't play around, he will kill you." He warned. "I'm not scared, I'm just looking for two friends of mine." I said. Sans grabbed my shirt and slammed me in the snow. "Watch it, doll. I'd hate to kill ya." He growled. "Okay." I said, not caring.

Sans was shocked, before letting me go. "W-Whatever." He said, walking off. I shrugged and walked away. I walked for about 6, 7 more minutes. Monsters were looking at me, and some growled at me. I walked into a bar that had a neon sign that said: 'GRILLBY'S'. I walked in and immediately, monster's were looking at me. I sat at the bar table. I placed Flowey next to me. A purple fiery man came to me. "What can I get cha?" He asked. "Water." I said. He nodded and left to get it. I was a robot, but I could eat and drink like humans could. He came back with the water. I took it and drunk it. I put in Flowey's pot. "7G." He said. "Repeat?" I asked. "7G." He said. I scanned the place...it seemed the money was different then on the surface. I opened up a holo pad and tapped on it. I began to copy the money. When it was done, I got it and placed it on the table. He counted it and smirked at me.

"It isn't enough." He said. I looked at him. "Excuse me, but that is enough." I said. "No, it's not." He said. I sighed. He gestured for someone to come over. I turned behind me...to see a fish lady, with fins for ears and red hair.

She grabbed my hand and slammed it on the table. She pulled out a knife. "Y/N!!" Flowey yelled. "Stealing is forbidden."She said, happily. She raised the knife and brought it down on my hand. Flowey screamed at the site. I just stared. "W-Why aren't you screaming?" She asked. I pulled the knife out. Blood was on the table. I rubbed my hand. Then the door opened...to show Sans. "I got it, G." He said, as he paid. I looked at him, as I bandaged up my hand. He walked to me. "Fucking thief. What are you anyway? A normal human would've screamed." He said. I just stared at the water. "Ignoring me, huh? Well, we can fix that." He said, pushing me off the stool. I sat up and shook my head. "What you're not talking now? Come on, speak!" He said, grabbing me by my collar and lifting me in the air. Everyone was laughing. "Guard Skill, Hand Sonic, version 3." I said. A blade came out...everyone stopped laughing.

everyone stopped laughing

Sans looked shocked. I bit his hand, and he dropped me. 

I slashed his cheek. He groaned and dodged when I swung at him. He shot some bones at me. One went in my knee. "Guard Skill: Distortion." I said.

He threw more ones at me, but they ricocheted off me, and went everywhere

He threw more ones at me, but they ricocheted off me, and went everywhere. Everyone screamed, ducked or ran away. Me and Sans fought for about 5 minutes. 

Until Flowey got scared. I kicked Sans sending him back. I grabbed Flowey and ran away. Sans growled. I ran far away from him, not looking back.