Chapter 30 (Finally)

I know I'm late posting, I'm sorry, forgive me. :/

~~~~~~

Felix POV:

I walk down the stairs, trying to ignore the noises I'm hearing, then I hear something down below. I turn of my lantern for a moment and stand very still, listening. I hear something creek down the stairs and then a quieter clicking sound. I head down the stairs, but then everything turns black. I open my eyes, getting blinded by a horrible bright light.

"Uhh.." I groan.

It was all just a dream, good.

I look around the room I'm in, seeing white.

This isn't familiar.. I'm in a hospital?!

What am I doing here?!

I sit up quickly, only to lay back down, pain radiating from both of my sides.

"Shit! What the hell happened?"

I hear someone come in the room and look over. It's Marzia, she sees I'm awake and her eyes grow wide, she rushes over to me.

"Felix! You're awake! I.. I was so worried." I see a tear fall down her cheek and I grow even more confused than before.

"Where am I?" Marzia shifts her stance uncomfortably.

"The hospital.." I try to think of why I'm here, but can't remember anything.

"Felix.. Do you remember what happened?" I shake my head, waiting for an explanation.

"You got mugged, then they shot you to try-" She cuts off and I see her face corrupted by tears.

"What happened Marzia?" She pulls something out of her pocket and shows me a large diamond ring.

"Before you got mugged you asked me to marry you, but I didn't get to answer. I say 'Yes!' " I think back to my memories I CAN remember and don't remember a ring at all. Maybe I'll remember. I look at her and remember that I had wanted to dump her, maybe my feelings will return too, yeah maybe I can't remember my feelings.

I meet eyes with a wide smiling Marzia.

I feel like I'm missing something...

~~~~~

Sorry it was short..

What'd you think of that guys?

Enjoy.

Stay Awesome!

Accept my love for you! <3