Singing about Douchebag's and ending up in Disney movies, Okay ...

"Did someone just fart?"

Us Seven girls were sat together in their PJ's, watching a film. A sleepover. No, this wasn't your stereo-typical girl sleepover. It was a general sleepover. No pillow fights, no truth or dare. Just sitting there, watching movies, talking about random stuff. And eating. Lots of eating.

Okay, so, it was my birthday. My thirteenth birthday. It was me, and my bestest friends, there were seven of us, and we were doing what we do. Now, your gonna get really confused now, so I'm gonna introduce you to my pals.

Okay, so there's me. I'm disney obsessed, and the second oldest, i'm probably the wierdest of the lot, I'm obsessed with Disney movies, every last one of them. Except a few cheap-quels. The usual, Pocahontas 2 (EUGH!), Cinderella 2 (EUGHH!), etc. Anyways, I'm actually really girly too. But I'm still intelligent. Some people can think that i'm a little airheaded at times. I have laughing fits, alot. And I'm scared of alot of things. Horror movies, Roller-coasters, Spiders, the pink elephants on Parade ...., my favourite Disney movie, are you nuts? And I'm not gonna choose a fave Princess either! But the one I look most like is, Jasmine. Which is okay. Except I don't go around parading in tiny tops. And my hair is thinner than my waist.

Now, to be fair, so I'm not putting the closest friends first, I'm gonna be a geek and put the rest in alphabetical order.

There's Kaitlyn, she's pretty girly herself. She has this adorable, half mancounian, half scouse accent, she enjoys figure skating, she laughs silently and shuts her eyes when she laughs, and her favourite Disney movie is probably Tarzan, and I'm guessing Rapunzel is her favourite Princess. She reminds me of Eilonwy. (I swear to God, no-one knows who she is!), cuz she has long blonde hair, but it dosen't curl, like Aurora's.

Also, there's Laura. She's probably the mature one of this silly bunch. Seriously. She loves Harry Potter, and acting and Drama and stuff like that. she's really smart, and pays alot of attention in class, well, compared to us lot. She's probably the only one with a normal laugh. Her favourite Disney film, I think, is The little Mermaid, I think. Hence her favourite Princess. In my opinion, she looks like Rapunzel (after her hair has been chopped off), but Laura's starting to grow her short hair now.

Next Lauren. She's the more, how do I put this, kinda like a Tomboy, but not at the same time, if you get me? She's less, uh, feminine than the rest of us. And foulmouthed. She likes just about everything, lets put it that way. Laughs normally, but snorts every once in a while, and leans over laughing. She dosen't really like many Disney films except Princess & the Frog (only cause of the voodoo guys) and Tangled (which she thinks is funny). Her favourite Princess is Aurora, which she actually looks like. But she hates the fact her dark blonde hair curls at the bottom.

Then we got Lucy. She's a small kid. Really funny. Obsessed with Tom Daley. She likes to talk about almost everything. Enjoys just spending time with people. She laughs really loud, it's funny how loud her laugh is, and she opens her mouth really wide when she laughs. Her favourite Disney Movie is Finding Nemo (Which Technically is Disney Pixar but whatever), and her fave princess, I'm really not sure about. But I know her least favourite is probably Snow White, because her voice is really annoying, which I can agree on, especially when I try to imitate her voice, which, for the record, murders your throat. She looks like Cinderella, if Cinderella had Freckles.

Megan, unlike Lucy, is a tall kid. Witty. Weird. She likes random Disney songs (we sing 'Honour to us all' all the time!), Hatsune Miku, South Park, the list goes on. She laughs quietly and screws up her face when she laughs.Her fave Disney movie and Princess is Fa Mulan, I'm not sure who she looks like, maybe Charlotte La Bouff or the Blue Fairy?

Then there's Rosie. She's cute, giggly, girly, Ditsy, and, well, Rosie. She tends to think were still in the conversation we had five minutes ago, alot, and gets really confused. But it's really adorable. She laughs really, uhh, giggly and loud, but not like Lucy. Her favourite Disney movie, Monsters Inc. (Buzzing for the Sequel!), her fave Princess, Rapunzel, she looks like Tinkerbell in my opinion.