High school

Alexs pov.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I drove to school in my red convertible lamborghini. I got to school and i got out of the car without purses (cuz i hate them) wearing black and red supras with a red shirt saying swag and black jeans with my hair in a long ponytail.
I walked to Araceli, Hillary, and Yajaira waiting for me outside school.
Me: sorry gurlies im late
H: we noticed
A: yea. so... look at whos looking at u
Me: who?
A: look to the right
I sawJonathan. Jonathan is samuel's best friend and hes popular just like samuel and he is in the soccer team. Hes not bad looking at all. Hes really cute and hot.
Right when he noticed that i caught him staring at me he turned around. I started laughing because i thought it was adorable.
A: why are u laughing?
Me: that was adorable
H: uhhhhh u like him
Me: hes cute
Y: yea hes not bad looking
Me: at all
A: weirdoes
We laughed and we walked to the fountain in the grass because we still had 40 minutes to class. We talked about random stuff then all of a sudden Hillary's mouth dropped and she froze. We looked at who she was looking and he was someone new. We have never seen him before. He was the definition of hotnesssssssssss.
Then Hillarys and Aracelis boyfriends came. Jacob (Hillarys boyfriend) didnt know what was happening because we were all looking at the new guy. I think we were literally drolling over him.
Jacob: Hey.... HEY!... HEYYYYYY...
At the third time we heard him and we came back to our senses. Hillarys face turned scared and Jacob asked," babe are u ok?" Hillary scared responded,"yea yea why?" Jacob said, "because u guys zoned out..." "Oh yea its cuz we cant believe...mmmm... That its our last year in high school..." "I know crazy right?" "Yea"
I looked at hillary and laughed sarcastically and she gave me a playfull angry face. Carlos still had no clue of what we were talking about. So this time i laughed for real.
Then i had an idea. I stood up and said " sorry girls u guys have boyfriends and i dont"
I walked towards the new guy and the girls faces were histeracle. I wanted to crack up but i didnt want to scare the new guy away. I walked up to him and tapped him in the shoulder because he was looking at the opposite side from me. As soon as i tapped him i felt a lot of glarez from some gurls.
He turned around and i took my hand out as soon as i said ," hey im alex nice to meet u!" He smiled and said," Hi im joseph u too."
Me: So you're new? Ive never seen u around?
Joseph: Yea i just moved and im looking for some friends that come to this school. We planned to meet outside the school right here but i guess they're still not here..."
Me: Yea... Well what are theyre names? Maybe ive seen them.
Joseph: Oh yea theyre names are Jonathan and Nick.
Me: oh theyre in the soccer team. Jonathan just went inside the school and Nick just got out of his car.
Nick came and him and Joseph gave each other a manly handshake and hug. Boys! 😝
Me: well i guess ill see you around
Joseph: yea nice to meet u alex
Me: you too joseph bye.
I walked back next to the fountain and sat down. I died of laughter when i saw aracelis yajairas and hillarys face. They were funny as heck.
The bell rang and we went to my classes.
Surprise surprise!
I had Joseph for 3 of my classes. I was so happy and we talked throughout the whole classes.

End of school
------------------------

We walked out of school and i saw jonathan samuel and joseph talking close to my car. Dafuq! Araceli Yajaira Hillary and me are going to my house for a project and its friday so yea... TURN UP!
Me and araceli are leaving in my car so we walked to my car but then samuel called us. We walked over to them and thank god i had araceli next to me cuz we are the bad ones. Hillary and Yajaira are gurlies.
Me: what do u need?
Samuel: u! I miss u
Araceli: pfft
Me: u should of thought about that
before making out with Ashley
Samuel: i was stupid baby im sorry
Me: u still are honey
Samuel: y do u have to be like that. U know i love u
Me: well i dont
Samuel: please give me a chance
Me: u had ur chance
Samuel: give me another chance
Me: sorry baby i dont give second chances.
Samuel: i love u
Me: no u dont
Araceli: exactly
Samuel: shut up araceli please
Araceli: oh hell nah. Is he talking to me?
Me: calm down chelly.
Araceli : dont call me chelly
Me: shut up
Araceli: fine
Samuel: please give me another chance
Me: let me think about it.... NO
Samuel: please
Me: no. I said no
Joseph: I love ur car i have the same one in anothr color. Mines is blue
Araceli: bomb u know wassup
Me: yass thats the real thang. Thats cool bruh. What type of music do u like?
Joseph: hip hop and r&b
Me: ohhhh thats wassup
Jonathan: he likes chris brown music
Me: chris brown is the real bomb
Joseph: of course he is. He has the coolest songs on earth
Me: hey give me ur number ur cool
Joseph: ok
Me: ill give u mine but dont give it to anyone else cuz then i get a bunch of calls from random guys
Joseph: hahahaha ok
A football player, dereck, was passing by and said
D: I love u alex. Ure so hot. Be my girlfriend
Me: I know right! And no thanx u have a gf!
Then i whispered to joseph," thats what i mean. I get a bunch if calls from people i dont even know."
Joseph: ok i promise i wont give it to anyone.
Me: better!
We gave each other our phone numbers and i said bye. I felt bad for samuel though i was being super mean but what should i do... Run to his arms after he made out with my enemy? NO
We got into my car, I was driving and me and araceli were hearing I'LL DO YA BY YG.
Araceli: did u see samuels face when u were talking to the hotty
Me: no
Araceli: well he was pissed
Me: oh well thats what he gets
Araceli: i was actually going to emberrase him in front of everyone but then i thought that was wayy too messed up
Me: yea... U should of done it
Araceli: i know right
Me: this is why were friends
Araceli: totally
We got to my house and Yajaira and Hillary were already there.
Me: srry girls how long have u waited?
Hillary: not long we barely got here like a minute ago
Me: oh ok good
We got into my house and we sat down on the couch. Before beginning with the project i had to do a call.
Me: hey girls i need to make a call ill be right back if u need anything call demy
Araceli: k
Yajaira: ok dont worry go
I ran up stairs to my room and layed down in my bed and took my phone out and called samuel. After 15 seconds he picked up the phone.
S: hello
Alex: Samuel sorry
S: about what baby
Alex:i was being wayyy too mean with u earlier today and i felt bad
S: dont worry babe i deserved it
Alex: look ure the best boyfriend ive ever had! And i really was looking forward to us being together for a long time. But then u know what happened and with my enemy. If it was with someone else maybe i would have at least thought about breaking up with u or not. But we were growing distant too, we were falling apart so everything just came right into place.
Samuel: I know and im so sorry i regret this every day since our break up. I took u for granted and that is the worst mistake i have done in my life. Im sorry please forgive me. Im not asking for u to take me back im just asking u and begging u to please forgive me....
Me: ok i forgive dont worry but u know that doesnt mean we are back together
Samuel: yea i know but i will try to win u back no matter what!
Me: awwwww u r so cute. Ok i have to go bye
Samuel: bye beautiful
I went downstairs and enjoyed the rest of my day with my best friends. 😘💜💙