Meeting the guild

Happy New Year Friends!!! Sorry I haven't been really writing this story but got carried away with Fairytail High and other story ideas so here ya go!
________________________

They all arrive at the guild, "well welcome to Fairytail" Lucy says cheerfully, then she goes off to find master Makarov.

Levy and Gajeel notice the newcomers and go up and introduce themselves as Gajeel finishes off some iron he is eating.

"Wha....?" Naruto stares at Gajeel eyes wide in shock that he is actually eating iron, the others also have the same expression.

"Hm? What's the matter with all of ya?" Gajeel looks at them with his red beady eyes as Hinata backs away a little intimidated by him.

"Gajeel don't scare them ok?" Levy looks up at Gajeel with her beautiful brown eyes. "Fine shrimp" Gajeel pats down on Levy's head.

"Don't call me shrimp!" Levy growls back at Gajeel, Sakura and Hinata give our a slight giggle of what's happening.

Master Makarov walks over to the newcomers with Lucy beside him. The master looks up at the masked ninja, "You must be Kakashi Hatake, the one with a message right?" Makarov asked him looking up.

"Yes, nice to meet you Makarov, we have some business to talk about" Kakashi says as him and Makarov nod to each other and go off to talk about stuff.

TO MAKAROV AND KAKASHI

"So what is it that you need to tell me?" Makarov says as he looks out the window at the sunset.

"I have news that the dark guild known as Grimore Heart and the Akasuki have joined forces" Kakashi states, Makarov suddenly turns from the window facing Kakashi.

"WHAT?!?" Makarov's eyes are wide with shock, "we are not sure of there official plans yet...but Lady Tsunade, the hokage of the leaf village has sent me and the other three to assist you and your guild to fight against this new alliance" Kakashi looks at Makarov with a serious look and tone.

"Grimore Heart hmm....." Makarov stands with his head facing the ground, " I will accept the leaf villages help fighting agains this enemy".

MEANWHILE WITH THE OTHERS...

Levy and Hinata seemed to be getting along pretty well and were sitting at a table. Natsu and Gray got into a fight as usual but this time Naruto joined the two.

"Iron fist of the fire dragon!"

"Ice make...."

"Shadow clone jutsu"

Then Erza got in the middle of the fight grabbing Gray and Natsu and hitting there heads together, also kickin Naruto in the gut.

"Seriously Naruto...." Sakura said as she facepalms herself.

Kakashi and Makarov then walk out to where the rest of the guild is. "Attention brats!" Makarov shouts as the guild goes silent and turns there attention to their master.

"Our visitors will be staying with us for a while so I'll assign places for then to stay at, Hinata will stay at Levy's place, Sakura will stay over at Lucy's, Naruto and Kakashi will stay over at Gajeel's. It's getting late so everyone go take there assigned person over to their house" Makarov commands.

Everyone who got assigned someone started to go take them to their place.