Part Two: Escape To Mythos. Kota's POV.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!" I yelled at my father, while storming out the door with a satchel around my shoulder.

"Kota you get back here this second!" Father yelled back. I turned a corner quickly and then hopped on a caravan. And I wasn't planning on returning...

My name is Kota Asrixx. I suppose I should start with my backstory... I grew up in Lysantos, I have nine brothers, and a drunkard father. All jackasses, and I mean every last one of them.

"Get off my caravan boy!" The man driving it yelled.

I jumped off and then hopped on another one.

Welcome to Lysantos, the city of lies! Where everyone only cares for themselves and no one says "please" or "sorry." I was completely fine with it. I grew up with it so it was just a normality for me. However I wanted to get out of there. I had somewhere I desperately needed to go...

"Get the hell off of my caravan!" The lady yelled and threw her shoes at me. I caught them and then jumped off. I stuffed her shoes into my bag.

"Thank you miss." I smirked and then hopped on another, this time hiding in a barrell.

Ten years ago I had lost something very important. I was eight and very foolish- So I was planning on getting it back.

I continued to ride in the caravan and hide in the barrell for a couple of hours.

I used to want to be the world's best healer ...I stole many medical scrolls from the town physician and read every single one. I thought it was so interesting... I even had a couple of ideas to advance the progress of the art of medicine. But my father ruined it for me, telling me that I was born to be a thief and a scoundrel. So...I became one.

The caravan finally stopped and I climbed out of the barrel and looked around. I recognized the city almost immediately.

"Mythos?" I looked around. I was standing in the marketplace. "Ohohoho....Noooo way! I'm in Mythos! I got into Mythos!" I smiled, looking around.

Mythos is this big kingdom that everyone knows about. The king and queen rule over all the neighboring towns and cities. Including Lysantos. It was a pretty famous city, also somewhere I always wanted to go. However you had to have an identification or a visiting pass to go or you'd be arrested. It was nearly impossible to sneak, and those who did would be captured and imprisoned when they did a scanning of the entire kingdom.

"Woahohoaho!" I spun around, dodging caravans driving and townspeople. "This is- Awesome! Why didn't I do this sooner?!" I exclaimed and continued to look around.

I quickly snatched someone's money pouch off of their belt and then went up to a seller.

"Excuse me kind sir-" I began. "Er- Ma'am. How much would you give me these?" I asked. "The lowest I'll go is eighty lunars."

"Eighty Lunars?! Those shoes are only worth five! Or maybe ten!" She began.

"Okay fine- I'll go fifty-five...For you." I winked.

"No way!" The woman shook her head. "Thirty or go away."

"Thirty?" I asked and bit my lip. "How about forty?"

"Thirty five!" She yelled. "And that's my final offer!"

I shook her hand. "It's a deal!"

I gave her the shoes and she gave me the coins.

"So easy-" I snickered, putting it in the pouch. "This should last me at least a couple of months if I'm careful..."  I smirked and continued on.