Chapter 3 Does He Hit You

😜enjoy😜

-Honey POV-
After i was done serving Julian and his friends i sat at in the living room dinning table with them.
I kept smiling at Langston because he was smiling at me.
Julians gave me a death stare and told me to go wash the dishes.
i took everybody plate and went into the kitchean and started cleaning.

Langston POV
That nigga Julian dont like when honey speak or look at me i can tell by the way he looks at her when and i might be wrong but it looks like she frightened by him anyways i wanted some more juice so i went in the kitchen.

-Honey POV-
I started washing dishes into i seen that julian's friend who i thought was cute go into the fridge getting some juice.
he leaned against the fridge and spoke to me hey he said i ignored him and kept washing the dishes he walked up beside me.
I looked at him and said hey softly he was looking at me hard into until i tried to walk away he grabbed my hand gently and looked at my face does he hit you Langston asked i stood there quiet and said no its fine and tried to walk away he grabbed my hand and looked in my eyes
look i wont say anything i promise as he hugged me.
I pulled away from him please don't do that then i walked away into the living room.
Julian was staring me down into he told langston and Dae Dae he would hit them up later as they was out thier way out the door langston looked at me i looked down and i went into the living room.

-Julian POV-
As Dae Dae and Langston left i went in the living room and sat beside honey and she gave me a stupid ass smile like i didn't know what she did while Langston was in the kitchen wit her.
I slapped her in her face and grabbed her and carried her upstairs and threw her on the bed Julian stop please as i was kicking and screaming shut the fuck up i told her i got some for you i said as i pulled off her pants and took mines off too julian stop please don't do this i told him he just ignored me and had his way with me when he was done he left me there and shut the room door i felt dirty and weak and most of all i was pregnant.

-Julian POV-
After i was done with her imma teach her ass a lesson i called up 2 of my boys so they can come over and have fun wit her.
As i was sitting on the couch waiting for my homies that i slanged dope with kirko bandz and chris brown.
After waiting 30 mins i heard a knock on the door i opened the door.
they walked in wassup i told them honey was upstairs and they can do whatever they wanted to do to her they then headed upstairs.

-Honey POV-
I was upstairs resting until i seen 2 faces i never seen before come into the room JULIAN i screamed as they came towards me.
They told me shhh one grabbed by the neck and pushed me on the bed and the other one started ripping my clothes off of me i kept screaming and screaming into Julian walked in and told them don't cum inside me.
I cant believe what i just heard the man that i thought loved me and cared for me was really letting this happen then i realized he didn't love me after they had their way with me for about 3 hours everything went black.

-Honey POV-
i woke up i had blood everywhere and i had dried up tears on my face i started crying to myself i hate my life i screamed Julian then walked in the room smiling at me.
Fuck you i said as i rolled my eyes he went to the bathroom it sounded like the shower was running.

-Julian POV-
I came in the room smiling because ik that she learned her lesson. Since she wants to act like a lil hoe.
Anyways honey can sing and she can dance and plus we need a backup dancer for our group so she coming wit me to the studio today.
I finished washing up then i got out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

-Honey POV-
I think i just lost my baby i thought to myself thats prolly half of why Julian had those bastards do what they did to me. He walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.
Honey-Julian can you take me to the doctor please?
Julian-We gotta go to the studio i want you to be our backup dancer.
Honey-but I'm bleeding i may have lost the baby.
Julian- look stop back talking me and get ur ass ready
Can you carry me to the shower i asked him he signed and picked me up and took me to the shower and washed my body for me because i was sore and he helped me dress.
After i was dressed we got in the car and drove to the studio.
Julian started holding my hand i made a stank face
Julian- problem?
No i said we walked in the studio i saw Langston and dae dae they waved at me but i wasn't in the mood plus i felt so bad so i just ignored them.
Julian walked me into the sound booth and kissed me i looked down and they told me to start singing i started singing dirty Laundry by kelly Rowland
......................
While my sister was on stage, killing it like a motherfucker i was enraged, feeling it like a motherfucker Bird in a cage, you would never know what I was dealing with Went our separate ways, but I was happy she was killing it
Bittersweet, she was up, I was down
No lie, I feel good for her, but what do I do now?
Forget the records, off the record, I was going through some bullshit Post Survivor, she on fire, who wanna hear my bullshit? Meanwhile this nigga putting his hands on me

(I stared up at Julian when i said that part but looked back down)

I swear y'all don't know the half of this industry Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry When you're soaked in tears for years, it never airs out When you make pain look this good it never wears out
This dirty laundry, this dirty laundry
And it's almost been a decade
I'm behind them black shades
Roll up like it's all good, right up out that escalade
Fix my make-up, "Get it together, Honey get it together" Then we make up, well get it together, nigga, get it together.

i then finished the song and walked out.When Julian relized the words of the song his half grin turned into him clenching his teeth in anger

-Langston POV-
I really listened to the words of the song she was singing and i realized she was talking about Julian abusing her 

-Honey POV-
I finished singing and everybody smiled and told me.
I could sing then i sat on the couch i felt something between my legs i realized it was blood i screamed and fainted.

PLEASEEEEE Vote And Comment
💋ENJOYY💋