twentyfour

AVA'S P.O.V.

I jot down information about the asylum which is just related to some patient escape which took place five years ago. Except that there ain't any negative news about the asylum. I stare at the black screen in front of me as my mind wanders off to that video.

______

thirty minutes ago

I click on the video again just for the screen to turn black and white with a no signal sign in the middle of the screen. I stand up quickly and run towards the wifi setup box and check the connections just to find them all on right places. I run back to my room just to see it displaying these messages on the screen.

 I run back to my room just to see it displaying these messages on the screen

I click the shut down button again and again hoping to save it. After a minutes the screen goes all colorful like it's broken and black covers half part of it. I yell loudly as anger consumes my senses along with the realisation that I can't afford to buy another.

______

back to present

A half empty pack of nachos sits by my side as I continue researching about the asylum through my phone. I avoid opening any suspicious websites because I don't want it to leave me like my laptop.

My alarm clock rings indicating that it's the time I wake up. A sigh escapes my mouth as I wrap the blanket around my shoulders and get up to run towards the kitchen. Right making a meal for my patient because I'm a fücking idiot.

I grab the plastic bag filled with some food which I can manage to cook. I take out the bread and vegetables along with cheese. A cheese sandwich sounds nice. Pulling up my sleeves, I fill water in a pan to wash some tomatoes, onions and cucumbers. My thoughts wander off to Jeon making me embarrassed. I need to stop thinking about my patient.

After the vegetables are clean, I grab a chopping board and knife and sit on the dinning table. I pull off the blanket loosely wrapped around my shoulders immediately missing the warmth. I cut the veggies as fast as I can in order to pull the blanket on again. Damn you Jeon.

Just then my doorbell rings making me shocked. My heart beat fastens a bit at the probability that it is the same man from the diner and he's going to kill me. My grip on the knife tightens as I get up not making any sound. My feet move fast enough as I reach the door in no time. I open the door hoping to slam anyone who is standing on the way.

Empty corridor stands in front of me with no sign of a person nearby. I walk a little ahead when my feet trip over something making me shriek suddenly. My eyes land on a brown package sitting in the middle of nowhere. Nearing my body towards it, I peak at the name written on it.

AVAXOxo

I pick it and shake it a little trying to find out what is inside. I take a closer look at the shape of the package. It looks like a book. I get up from the floor with the strange packet in my hand. I know it's not safe to take it inside and I should take it to the police but curiousity kills the cat.

I shut the door before quickly opening the packet. A bubblewrapped brown colour folder lies inside making me much more confused. Did I order something online?

A gasp escapes my mouth when I notice that I have only twenty minutes left. I keep the folder aside and get back to cooking meal for that idiot.

__________ ___ ___

After checking myself out in front of the mirror for the tenth time, I fix my hair again trying not to look like a sleep deprived moron. The folder still lies unopened on my table but on a positive side the lunch is ready.

I grab the lunch box, my purse, the folder and my keys after putting on some shoes. I turn off the lights as I exit after locking the gate. My phone signals that the uber is here. I walk down the stairs scrolling through twitter. Bird app is fun to use sometimes.

I hear footsteps besides me which makes me turn my phone off. I look behind me to see a handsome man walking downstairs. He bows at me making me bow back. My phone bings making me stop in my way. Dammit my uber started the journey without me. I eyebrows connect as I book another uber. I feel a presence beside me and before I can turn around- A hankerchief covers my face and a sweet smell enters my nose.

My grip on the lunch loosens making it fall whilst I kick in the air. The grip around my mouth tightens as my bidy becomes loose. My eyes droop slowly as a deep voice hits my ears.

"My name is yoongi and welcome to our world."
and I fall into his arms.

________________

Inflamed | jjk. -
Joonsins
2k19

are yall ready for this ride?

vote, if yes.

+ a seokjin ff is on its way!
❤❤❤