Not Normal

I killed Natalie Ramirez.

I was drunk and angry. justin had a big party for all or the freshmens. i was so happy, parting is my life. so when i was there i had about 4 drinks . I started dancing my ass off. making out with tons of guys. it was a party! im not a whore or slut or anything like that, like i said i had a few drinks. so while i was dancing with a my best friend, tiffany, to the song titanium , a bunch of senior guys came up to me and started laughing in my face talking about my ,enemy natalie. The thing that got me to my boiling point was what they were saying about Natalie.

They said" your a dirty freak. Natalie told us how you made out with your Spanish teacher for a good, grade in HER class. your a dyke. she told us how you be stalking her and all that nasty crap. she calling you out, she know that no small peewee freshman gonna come after the boss .HAHA. she going to mess up that pretty lil face of yours! hahaha" and they walked away like they were all that!

she was calling me out. that tramp cant beat me for nothing. yeah she's been hearing all of my threats and not seeing any action but that was only because I promised my mom not to get into any trouble. now I'm gonna break that promise and beat Natalie's ass. Tiff must have knew what I was gonna do because she was like " no jess your not getting into any fights, don't stoop to her level, please no fighting."

I gave her my best fake smile and said "I came hear to party not to fight , I'm just gonna talk to her." tiff knew me better because she was not buying my story.

"You promise your just gonna talk, you pinkie promise?"

"babe, I just got a manicure so no pinkie promise" I sighed and said "I promise not to get blood on your new shirt, Kay?" tiff was just bout to say some thing when I turned around and ran.

i saw natalie and her "want to be's" standing on the lawn smoking with the group of senior guys who came up to me and started harassing me on the dance floor. i went up to a sexy senior who just came outside.

i did my flirty smile and said "you might want to film this" and handed him my camera.i walked away from him before he could ask any questions.

"hey, yo Natalie or should I say boss" she turned around and looked at me, so did the rest of her junkie crowd. I took a step towards her and yelled " im calling you out, you Whore" at that moment I ran up to her and tackled her, grabbed a fist full of hair so she wouldn't pull away and I started hitting her face hard. she was screaming and trying to push me off of her but I guess I was just to strong.

when her nose and mouth started bleeding I let go of her and whispered in her ear "its over but if i have to fight any more with you, your gonna regret it, Kay?" she slowly nodded so I climbed off of her and let her group help her.

I smiled and turned away heading to the sexy senior holding my camera and grinning. I was almost to him when I heard Natalie yell" you stupid skank, now I understand why your papa killed his self , because you were such a big mistake"

I admit that brought tears to my eyes then she said" now I know why your sister is buried at the age of 3 because you just cant stay out of peoples way, bet that poor little girl is happy to be dead and away from YOU and your broke MOM" that made so angry that I felt something break in me. it seemed like it all happened in slow motion I turned around and screamed and started running to her but before I could hit her she was thrown. she flew into the car standing 50ft behind us. everyone screamed and looked at me. "I didn't touch her I swear, I didn't even hit her, yet." someone ran and checked her pulse they yelled "she's dead"

I killed her, I know because I was hoping she would run into a car,and she did. I dont know how I did it but I did do it, i can feel it.

I guess that's why im at a school for the bad supernatural. yeah, I said it im supernatural, a witch.

Apparently it runs in the family.

**** if you like please post a comment so i can finish the book***

Thank you! I hope you enjoyed