Good

Some Nice things I have done in my life that deserves a reward I never got.

Sounds narcissistic but if I'm about to die, let me have my moment here. Maybe no one will read it even if they do... You couldn't do shit.

So..nice things..

1) Got molested by someone in the family...never spoke up. Forgave the person fully...I am dumb fuck but I saved a Family. They are happy, I am not. Great.

2)Gave my last amount of pocket money for the month to same lady I met on streets..she was old and she wanted money. I was upset, wanted to splurge..so I gave it to her.

3) Got tangled in a situation where I found out the guy who had been hitting on me (and I liked him...ALOT) had a GF. Became BFF with the GF, never told her about him. Made sure to make him her slave. He is scared of me now. Always behaves.

But he hurt me.

4) Forgave Family for Always putting me down. From calling me a Potato sack to a transgender and laughing about it. I forgive you all..you can go to heaven now haha.

I might not go to heaven tho, I dont pray enough.

5) forgave my parents... For screwing me up. Never defending me in front of all these people who put me down. Told me to look up to the people who always looked down on me. Forgive you.. You are great parents.

What a good little kid I have been man. Life just happens for good kids.