Cheryl's birthday

Toni's POV

So today is Cheryl's birthday and I want to do something nice. No not a party, I feel like that would be to overwhelming. So I'm gonna get the gang to help me put something together.

So basically I'm gonna make a little scavenger hunt to get to me then..... I'm gonna give her a promise ring.

I know right fits her perfectly

I know right fits her perfectly. Right now cheryl is sleeping, so I'm gonna go and set everything up. Its current 11 AM, I told Betty to come and get cheryl at 1 so we can start our day.

I brought cheryl Roses the night before and hid them. I walk to the closet and grabbed the Roses and placed them on the bed next to cheryl. I then wrote a note telling her where I was going.

Hey baby. I went to go help jughead with the blue and gold for a bit dont wait up...

Ps: happy birthday. I love you.

Toni

I didn't like lying to her. But a little white lie won't hurt. I hop in Cheryl's  car and drove to the place where I was gonna give her the promise ring. It was where we shared our first I love you.

I set up the food and i brought more Roses. I place them next to the picnic basket.

"She's gonna love this" I muttered,smiling dreamily.

I then write ten things I loved about her on paper.

I then text Betty and tell her to get cheryl ready while I go and get pops.

1 PM
Cheryl's POV

I woke up to no Toni. I looked around the room until I saw Roses and a note. I read the note and then texted toni

Me: awww babe. Thanks for the Roses and card. I love you too😍❤

Toni: No problem baby. Happy birthday!😍❤😘

Me: thanks. Where are you?

Toni: lol babe the note says where I went but now I need you to get dressed Betty is coming to get you. Bye love you🤩

Toni went offline.....

"What is she up to?" I muttered going into the closet to get a outfit then shower.

20 mins later

I heard the door open. "Betty is that you?!" I shout. "Yeah!" She yelled back. "Come on, you ready?"  She asked, as she entered my room.