The newbies

"Come on elsie lets go before we are late" merida said "ok just wait" i said as i finish tying my shoe lace. Me and merida decided to ask Merida's parents to rent a condo near our school so we get to be early. Glad they accepted :). "Lets go" i said. Oh! Where are my manners. Im Elsa Winters Arendelle, a 17 year old girl that is studying at burgess high, platinum blonde haired girl with blue eyes. "Hey els stop introducing to readers you can do it later ok? Author here doesnt understand :/" merida said (a/n hey!!!) "fine"....

We walked to school and found ourselves been chased by dogs. Is this really how im a bad luck girl i am sometimes?. "Els we are here" mer said. We walked at the halls and people stared us confused. "Hey look newbies" a person said. I took a look and found it was a white haired guy with pale white skin and blue eyes. Beside him was a guy with hazel brown hair, brown eyes with glasses and pale skin.

"Students manners please" the principal said. "Thank you Mrs. Ummm......" I said not knowing her name ugh! I should know her name she's the principal :( "its Mrs. Nikki" she said with a warm smile "sorry for not knowing your name" i said "its okay now students go to your class" Mrs. Nikki said with a clap and soon enough they were gone except Mr. Frosty here and Mr. Brown hair. "Here is your schedule locker number and books" she said "since you and Merida are so close i'll make you two locker mates" Mrs. Nikki said... "Thank you" i said "now lets go els" Merida said.....

We are at our first class arts. And by we it means me and Mer. "Ok class take out your canvass and paint brush after that start making a masterpiece" Mrs. Rachel said. "Hi" a girl beside me and Merida said. "Hi there" me and Merida said. "Im Rapunzel Flower Corona" she said playing with her WOW O.M.G she has really long blonde hair. "Oh im Elsa Winter Arendelle " i said "aym Merida Von Donbroch" merida said. "Lets start painting?" Rap said "sure"......

Finally its breaktime. "Lets go to the cafeteria and eat ooohhh i hope they have CHOCOLATE" i said "they always have" rap said. "Lets go then" merida said we ran but bumped to the "white haired guy" and "brown haired guy" :0
"Sorry" i said eyes downcast "sorry doesn't solve problems" the white haired guy said. "Since you bumped to me and jack the most popular boys in school you need a punishment" the brown haired boy said wait i guess the white haired guy is jack. "Your right hiccup" jack said and now i know whats their name.....

"No!!!" I screamed with fear. They were messing with our stuff in the bag. "Oooo and whats this a family picture" jack said while holding my..... "NOOOO!!!!!!!!!" And thats the end of it. He ripped my most precious thing i only have, a picture of my family.... I fell through surrender with pain and sadness... Thats the end of my happy elsa....

"How dare ye mess with elsa! Ye dont even know what shey have gone through" Merida said "come on els" rap said... After that i just decided to go home till this day...

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Hey fellow readers author here this is my second story so hope you like it....
I know its too... Emotional at the first chapter already but thats what elsa's life go through sorry.
Hope you can also make your own story and have many many likers and readers but me IDK maybe i cant accomplish that...
So i ran out of words but please answer this is comments:
1.) who do you think will appear next?
2.) will it be mericcup or hiccstrid?

|comment|vote|add|